Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Finally caught up and this season is fuckin' great though I'm getting real impatient for some Hilter

The scenes with Satan were amazing. This show is drat good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I have decided I want another season of Fargo where Pip Torrens is the unstoppable force of nature character.

Or the Coens should just put him in their next movie to get all meta on the show/comic

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I swear to God if the next episode doesn't have a fuckton of Eugene and/or Hilter I'm gonna start getting pissed.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I may be reaching here but I think maybe Hoover is going to turn out to be an extra powerful vampire since Eccarius made him and maybe that's why he doesn't even seem to care about sunlight being 5 feet away from him

Anyway goddamn this show is good, I just caught up and everything about the last two episodes has been perfect. Joe Gilgun, Pip Torrens and Julie Ann Emory are loving killing it. Even Jesse was pretty badass lately.

edit: Jody is definitely some kind of undead zombie thing but I can't explain TC being so old unless he feeds on goat souls or something

edit2: new theory: TC stands for The Chupacabra :stare:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Jerkface posted:

i think they just dont give a poo poo about the sun thing unless it is relevant to the plot at the time. cassidy and hoover both get around in hoodies \ umbrella hats

Probably but I really like the idea of Hoover being insanely powerful :haw:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
God drat that was how you do a season finale. This show has really hit its stride and if there's no renewal news soon I'm gonna riot

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Shitenshi posted:

Also random tidbit, Eccarius is played by the guy who voiced Ignis in FFXV. Looks like he became a new recipeh.

Oh goddamn THANK YOU, it was driving me nuts. I should have known though because he's using the exact same voice in the game as in the show. I suspect that dude has done a metric fuckton of VA work, and if he hasn't, he should, because his voice is amaaaaaaaaazing. :swoon:

I love how they had Cass end the situation without compromising his slight moral compass. Because of the penultimate episode I was actually betting that the granny was a vampire and had been the whole time, and that's why she was putting up with it. Still a great twist.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
It's all part of The Plan

i'm betting satan isn't dead dead. Azrael will probably do something to bring him back.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I just realized that if we're getting a full plot in Hell with Hitler taking over there is a possibility we could see Odin again. Seems like he and Hitler would get along.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

davidspackage posted:

The credits are really cool. There's an interesting effect to avoiding showing each actor's eyes. Still wonder every time why TC got an opening credit but Jody didn't.

Hoover and Fluffernutter also get in the opening credits, and Hoover over Jody doesn't make much sense either because Jody was in a lot more scenes than Hoover iirc

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Julie Ann Emory. Whatever her character's name is. Littlebottom? Featherstone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Yeah the Cassidy plot was awesome

• Locked thread