Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macnult

specially shouldn't oink at them afterwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

any sauce on a police officer belongs to the district they serve

Macnult

Me: I do not consent to a search

Officer (checkin’ out my sweet sauce interior): I do not consent to searching

Macnult

Officer: “Sir, step out of the car.”

[Car door opens, releasing a flood of sauce onto the highway]

Macnult

HaveARottenDay posted:

*Silhouette of an unusually small house with smoke billowing out of the roof*

Me sobbing hysterically: Officer help! My house is burning down and my dog didn't make it out! He's still in there! Don't you see the smoke??! Please save him!

Officer: Stand back! I'm going to kick the door open!

Me: No just open it you don't need to...

*Officer kicks the door which causes the entire facade to fall foward revealing an open industrial sized hog smoker on the other side*

Officer: Uhh I don't think I should be here, I'm just gonna get in my car and...

Me: No please, stay, my dog... he's inside there... can't you hear him screaming? He needs you. Please... *mouth watering* I need you.

Macnult

google THIS posted:

One of those cartoon scenes where two characters are stuck on a life raft in the middle of the ocean imagining each other as food and plotting to eat each other except it's me and a cop and I'm imagining him as a juicy pulled pork sandwich with vinegar slaw, and also we're not on a life raft or anything, we're just hanging out, and in fact I just had breakfast but hey, it's never too early to plan for lunch.

Macnult

floating toward the luring scent of pie on a windowsill except the pie is a police officer spinning a night stick

Macnult

google THIS posted:

Blue Lives Clatter. On my plate, once I'm done sucking on the bones.

Macnult

Setting up an apple bobbing contest right next to a police station

Macnult

MockingQuantum posted:

y'know what I could go for?

a cop with capicola

a sheriff with salami

a highway patrolperson with pastrami

a forestry serviceperson with steak

a federal marshal with mortadella

a national guardsperson with genoa ham

Macnult

reverse rubbernecking because police sirens make you salivate like crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

officer: alrighty there large ears, you been drinking or taking anything tonight?

me: no, sir

officer: huh, your eyes are looking rather large

me: all the better to see you with, sir

officer: *gulps* and... y-your teeth

• Locked thread