Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Navraz
Sep 17, 2007

I blame it on my own sick pride
Sugartime Jones
Give them 200 bux and a handjob i think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Navraz
Sep 17, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Angelwolf posted:

Are you sure you're not missing anything out here? I've seen people do way, way worse and they weren't banned

Also which gm was it?

Andi the server owner, let's just its not worth playing if you want to PVP.

Navraz
Sep 17, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Angelwolf posted:

I've spoken with Andi. He said he only banned you from Discord due to some big toxic chat(?) but you're not banned from the server.

Andi: Ah okay, then he was part of the group we kicked out of discord. There were no other server bans besides Vulgaar though

I have neither been banned or kicked out of the discord, just gave you a word of warning.