Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PsychicToaster
Jan 12, 2010
One of the coders, Stimwalt, is in my LoA guild, and I've spoken with him on their plans. Once they have all of the features moved over from UO that they're after, they do want to do custom content in the spirit of Ultima Online's earlier years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsychicToaster
Jan 12, 2010

Angelwolf posted:

Welcome to THUNDERDOME :black101:

Stimwalt is a cool, chill guy with a vision. This Shard wouldn't exist without his passion

He is a fantastic dude and I can't wait to see what else they do.

PsychicToaster
Jan 12, 2010
I like that house. It's somehow charming. Once the main game goes live(if it does), I may very well just be living in a nice little cabin.

PsychicToaster
Jan 12, 2010
Is the LJ damage bonus in? I need to get my axe on.