Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zwdzk
Dec 12, 2012

smug

sevenflow posted:

Nope! Probably a melee dungeon crawler, if dungeon crawling is a thing. I didn't play enough UO to understand how viable that was. Otherwise probably open to whatever.
Kind of what I'm doing right now. I played enough UOForever to remember some basics on melee classes, so I went swords, anatomy, tactics, etc. Been farming gold in dungeons, which has been a good source of income so far.

Tentative IGN is Keanu Reeves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zwdzk
Dec 12, 2012

smug
The orc camp next door saw our sweet digs and decided to move in

zwdzk
Dec 12, 2012

smug
Much fun was had by all when the server vets decided to host a noob night. After meeting at Goontown, we took down several "Champ" bosses and got rich in the process.

zwdzk
Dec 12, 2012

smug

FormerFatty posted:

Ehhh -- having been banned from free shards for dominating too hard this guy leaves a bad taste in my mouth from the little ive seen from him... I'll probably stick ganking and collecting tears on Albion until something else comes along.
This. He's the archetypal UO freeshard owner. In other words, a complete spoon. You know it's a good time to jump ship when the server admins start talking about themselves as dictators in a self congratulatory manner. Shame, because the server itself is actually good.

zwdzk fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jul 17, 2018

zwdzk
Dec 12, 2012

smug

Cheen posted:

Are the people who sent people to "a free speech discord" related to Wrong Think Tank and former SA user Taylor Swift? If so, those people are alt-right toxic as gently caress and many have been banned from SA.

The guy who made the "free speech" Discord left after everyone turned on him and continued playing on the server :thumbsup:

zwdzk
Dec 12, 2012

smug

dogsupremacy posted:

is this game good or n
yes

zwdzk
Dec 12, 2012

smug

Nice piece of fish posted:

I'm starting to see what you folks mean. Yeah it's not so much that you're forced through incredibly unfun play as it's just a really really really long and expensive grind to get magery learn good. Well, I'll certainly think on it.

I wouldn't mind chipping in for a mage-fund for those of you with actual lives. You people are pathetic, with your jobs and families.

zwdzk
Dec 12, 2012

smug
More like Madamine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zwdzk
Dec 12, 2012

smug

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Ahaha holy poo poo. The Devs of this dumb game just instituted a CAPTCHA for resource gathering.

Visionary stuff.