Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Looking to trade Baker Mayfield for good players. If the best player you're offering is on your bench or not a clear upgrade for me, then I probably don't want them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Well I pulled this week's win out of my rear end, barring a stat correction.

Braksgirl fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Nov 13, 2018

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

Football man, the guy with the football plan

Ugh, I'm going to need a miracle to make the playoffs at this point

Edit: Staffords and Wentz n Fire - win it for all the Romo fans around the world

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Meanwhile in Montana, we're just all beating up on each other.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

chrix posted:

Edit: Staffords and Wentz n Fire - win it for all the Romo fans around the world
Yes, my child.

Winning a 20 man league makes you a real fantasy champion, right?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Winning in every format you come across does. 2QB, 10/12/14/20/8, IDP, Fish Bowl, Dynasty, and most importantly by playing against other winners. This league is a very unique challenge but a better challenge for you, Mr. 89, would be to not trade and drop your draft away every season.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

Silly Burrito posted:

Meanwhile in Montana, we're just all beating up on each other.

I don't feel very beat up.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

darkwolf220 posted:

I don't feel very beat up.

Not yet maybe. :)

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Not yet maybe. :)

I'm giving you a no-TE advantage for this game. I'm still going to beat you. Maybe by more than I already beat you by earlier this season.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

ELO Musk posted:

Winning in every format you come across does. 2QB, 10/12/14/20/8, IDP, Fish Bowl, Dynasty, and most importantly by playing against other winners. This league is a very unique challenge but a better challenge for you, Mr. 89, would be to not trade and drop your draft away every season.

Honestly, I talked about it a lot, but I didn't really make many trades this year.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

darkwolf220 posted:

I'm giving you a no-TE advantage for this game. I'm still going to beat you. Maybe by more than I already beat you by earlier this season.

Considering I have to run the Montana gauntlet and play the four of you for my last four games at the end of the season, I’ll take any help I can get.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It is pretty funny that I started the now departed Alex Smith and still got more points than Commish did from Mariota

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

darkwolf220 posted:

I appreciate your advantage. :smug:

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

I appreciate your advantage. :smug:

You're welcome, don't expect half my team riding the bench in the playoffs when they are resting Goff and Hill ;)

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

darkwolf220 posted:

You're welcome, don't expect half my team riding the bench in the playoffs when they are resting Goff and Hill ;)

Helluva game. A classic Montana shootout.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Honestly, it was pretty close.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Only two games left, but the playoffs are still in flux. Hope you’ve got your graphing calculator ready DW.

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

Football man, the guy with the football plan

chrix posted:

Staffords and Wentz n Fire - win it for all the Romo fans around the world

Ahh the kiss of death. Sorry guys.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
On second look, the NFC might already be 3/4 set. Deflated Bush is 9-2, Boudin Ballers are 8-3, Seattle Frasiers are 8-3. With two games left, no one else can reach us in Montana.

In Romo, the two leaders are Inglorious Staffords and Ertz Wentz and Fire, who are both 6-5 and play each other this week. Winner goes to 7-5, and while it may be possible for the other 5-6 teams to end 7-6, no other team in that division can match 8 wins for a wildcard.

So if I’m right, the three teams from Montana are locked in the playoffs, and the winner of Romo is the fourth. The only thing that’s left is seeding, and two Montana teams will play three times this year.

In the AFC, there’s one 8-3 team, three 7-4 teams, and four 6-5 teams. 80% of the whole conference is still mathematically eligible.

As always, check my math.

Silly Burrito fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Nov 20, 2018

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I'm 8-3 with the most points scored in the league, but probably 8-4 after this week since Fitzpatrick lost his job again and Mahomes is on a bye.

Mahomes/Kamara/Conner has been very good to me.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Hi. Deflated Bush, Wisconsin Cows, or Kittles and Bits; trade me your extra TE before trade deadline of tomorrow. I sent tentitive trade proposals but they are open to discussion either through PMs here or the espn trade interface.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Eltoasto posted:

I'm 8-3 with the most points scored in the league, but probably 8-4 after this week since Fitzpatrick lost his job again and Mahomes is on a bye.

Mahomes/Kamara/Conner has been very good to me.

Anyone who drafted Conner should be winning his league. So good.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

On second look, the NFC might already be 3/4 set. Deflated Bush is 9-2, Boudin Ballers are 8-3, Seattle Frasiers are 8-3. With two games left, no one else can reach us in Montana.

In Romo, the two leaders are Inglorious Staffords and Ertz Wentz and Fire, who are both 6-5 and play each other this week. Winner goes to 7-5, and while it may be possible for the other 5-6 teams to end 7-6, no other team in that division can match 8 wins for a wildcard.

So if I’m right, the three teams from Montana are locked in the playoffs, and the winner of Romo is the fourth. The only thing that’s left is seeding, and two Montana teams will play three times this year.

In the AFC, there’s one 8-3 team, three 7-4 teams, and four 6-5 teams. 80% of the whole conference is still mathematically eligible.

As always, check my math.

Yeah, neat. I am going to have to go over the playoff rules and make some adjustments after week 13. Just have not put a ton of thought into it. Naive me thought it might just all work out fine the way ESPN wants to do it :P

MikeyKins
May 9, 2004

Dan, there's a reason why we get emails calling you Le Bafart, Le Baturd, Le Bajerk...
I believe that’s another Romo division crown for me

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

MikeyKins posted:

I believe that’s another Romo division crown for me

Kinda fitting the division is named after an NFC East QB since you guys mirror them. Should change it to the Treading Water division.

MikeyKins
May 9, 2004

Dan, there's a reason why we get emails calling you Le Bafart, Le Baturd, Le Bajerk...

jabro posted:

Kinda fitting the division is named after an NFC East QB since you guys mirror them. Should change it to the Treading Water division.

I’ll get to 8-5 which would be the envy of the NFC East!

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

jabro posted:

I agreed in that my team's the equivalent of the 2018 Giants, but I disagree re: treading water. I've been sinking like a rock for three seasons~

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Surprised I got Ware. That was the only league I was able to get him in a hour after the news broke lol

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Welp. My seven game winning streak is over this week.

Just in time to start a new one for the playoffs!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
So who's playing who in the playoffs?

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
the fourth spot in the afc is going to be a fun one to figure out

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Well, thought I was a sure thing to get in the playoffs a couple of weeks ago, but oh well :shrug:

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Blah blah, these matchups may not be final. Yadda yadda, bad timing, I'm planning a move. Blork blork, I'll do it tomorrow.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Anyone want to give it a shot using the NFL rules before DW gives the official word? I’d try it now but I’m knee deep in VMWare upgrades.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
For 3 or more wildcards it mentions narrowing down to the top from each division using division rules.

For Joe Namath division:
1) Head to head: Split
2) Division record: Tied
3) Record for common games: PoM: 6-3, Baller 5-4
Only shared out of division match up is Blank's Banks which had the difference unless name changes are not tracked and I missed something.

For Dan Marino division:
Blank's Banks wins head to head 2-0.

I have no idea if I am doing this correctly, and I don't care about seeding, but just a quick glance at AFC stuff.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Removing as requested.

Silly Burrito fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Jan 18, 2019

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
i say we change things up this year and just go with ESPN, thanks

MikeyKins
May 9, 2004

If this was FIFA we would have just drawn lots 12000 words ago.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Blam!

darkwolf220 fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Jan 23, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Playoffs begin tonight! :dance: