Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
lowtax just be a nazi already and say all the racial slurs and show your butthole on camera and you'll get verified

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

drjuggalo posted:

lowtax just be a nazi already and say all the racial slurs and show your butthole on camera and you'll get verified

lowtax doesn't look aryan enough to appeal to jack "nazis need a platform too" dorsey's sensibilities

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
Richard Spencer is still tweeting, but Lowtax has been banned so many times I think jack might be a banned fyad poster or a nazi

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Blister posted:

I think jack might be a nazi

:agreed:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Lowtax posted:

Eat children
Hit Nancy Pelosi with chessboards
Smoke weed every day

I have reported this post to the secret service, you better get Leonard Crabs on the case, you're going to need it.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Take it to tumblr and organize a boycott against these ablist scum. The bonitis community will not take this discrimination lying down and is far too powerful to be ignored.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Welcome back, 'Tax

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream
How long til he is back on Twitter? 3 days?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Lowtax your article on admining Twitter vs SA was real good

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Also that Pelosi tweet ruled and I'm glad I got to see it

friendly 2 da void
Mar 23, 2018

If "a modest proposal" had been tweeted instead of published in the 1700s or whatever, that dude would be in jail right now for child abuse

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Twitter is absolute garbage.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Gravy Boat 2k
Twitter sucks :lol:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

More like Ecto KKKooler :smug:

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Just chiming in with my brave yet controversial opinion that Twitter is bad and sucks.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

I'm starting to think that @jack (or assjack as I like to call him) is himself a Nazi.

Yuuuuup. In the aftermath of the 2016 election and the resulting further rise of Nazi trolls, it was pretty blatant that Twitter's leadership are also Nazis, or at the very least, sympathetic shitbag conservatives. How else do you explain why people continuously posting poo poo like "Hillary Clinton should be raped and murdered" or "We should lynch every black person" weren't strictly banned to make an example?

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

tbh I like it when u get banned from twitter and spend 30 minutes posting here before making a new account and hating it all over again

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Yuuuuup. In the aftermath of the 2016 election and the resulting further rise of Nazi trolls, it was pretty blatant that Twitter's leadership are also Nazis, or at the very least, sympathetic shitbag conservatives. How else do you explain why people continuously posting poo poo like "Hillary Clinton should be raped and murdered" or "We should lynch every black person" weren't strictly banned to make an example?

Fun fact, twitter hides nazi posts in Germany, where they are forbidden by law. That means they are able to automatically identify nazi posts and posters, but deliberately choose not to delete them for the rest of the world.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Richard, you should think of this as an opportunity. Create an account called thenewlowtax which tells us what your new account is every time you get banned, and then go hog wild making accounts and getting banned for asking Burger King about whether they still cook their fries in fat from liposuction.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

like a cigarette should posted:

Yeah you should @Jack I'm sure he'll make time for personal requests on twitter for Lowtax
Yeah I'm sure he will, I'll get on that right now, beep boop boop beep hello Jack, there's a problem,,

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

I have a theory that someone banned/permabanned from here works at Twitter, is holding a grudge and just sniping your poo poo every chance they get.

edit: considering Twitter is used for both business & political platforms, being hosed with like that does seem to inhibit actual commerce for you. I hope this is something you can constructively appeal.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

It kind of fits if you think about it. Lowtax youve been riling up holier-than-thou lackwits since you started this site. At least we know you haven't gone soft in your old age.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

5er posted:

I have a theory that someone banned/permabanned from here works at Twitter, is holding a grudge and just sniping your poo poo every chance they get.

edit: considering Twitter is used for both business & political platforms, being hosed with like that does seem to inhibit actual commerce for you. I hope this is something you can constructively appeal.
Nah, it's Twitter.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Crash_N_Burn posted:

It kind of fits if you think about it. Lowtax youve been riling up holier-than-thou lackwits since you started this site. At least we know you haven't gone soft in your old age.
That's true, but honestly I don't know what religion forbids cheeseboards.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

what was @jack's something awful username before he got permabanned?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

StabMasterArson posted:

tbh I like it when u get banned from twitter and spend 30 minutes posting here before making a new account and hating it all over again

same, it's nice to see him drop by

Erotic Wakes
May 19, 2018

by Lowtax
https://i.imgur.com/xRzaBnE.gifv

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
challenge jack to a boxing match and gently caress him up while you're still alive taxman

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

drjuggalo posted:

challenge jack to a boxing match and gently caress him up while you're still alive taxman
I'm a lover, not a fighter.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

If I could get paid to Tweet on behalf of a fast food restaurant, you bet I would. I would @ Wendy's all drat day.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

If I could get paid to Tweet on behalf of a fast food restaurant, you bet I would. I would @ Wendy's all drat day.
maybe they'd pay you in burgs. Stuffin your craw with square rear end burgs all way compliments of wendy

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Lowtax posted:

That's true, but honestly I don't know what religion forbids cheeseboards.

all of the lovely ones but none of the good ones

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Lowtax posted:

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

challenge jack to a loving match and box him up while you're still alive taxman

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Challenge @Jack to a spine contest

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I didn't realize Twitter bots could report since that's all that's on there

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

challenge jack to a loving match and box him up while you're still alive taxman

give him the old anal uppercut, elbow deep

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
"shitter"

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/Cwtkns/status/1014984600391733248?s=19

I reported that tweet two days ago and not only is he not banned from Twitter but they didn't even make him delete the post

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

do u know jenny posted:

https://twitter.com/Cwtkns/status/1014984600391733248?s=19

I reported that tweet two days ago and not only is he not banned from Twitter but they didn't even make him delete the post

he didnt tweet about throwing chessboards though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

p funny that lowtax prob has a bunch of followers that just report every tweet he does hoping that one will eventually stick

• Locked thread