Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rapacity
Sep 12, 2007
Grand
I found a BUNCH of drugs in some abandoned place and was having a fine time selling them to a nearby town then one of the houses had a spider in it which instantly chopped my leg off. I replaced it with a robot leg (scout leg?) but am I reading the stats right... it apparently tanks my stealth by, like, 70% or some poo poo? Stealth and athletics are the only stats I have at any decent level so that sucks if so. Do these legs have bells on or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapacity
Sep 12, 2007
Grand
Ah that sucks but thanks!

Rapacity
Sep 12, 2007
Grand
Can anyone suggest a place to recruit skeletons? I just finished o long run around lots of cities and I didn’t see a single one.

Rapacity
Sep 12, 2007
Grand
thanks to those who suggested skeleton recruits and I got those but I've logged 100 hours here and I've visited every town i n the lands but I've never met a skeleto recruit ever Jeez I guess mods

Rapacity
Sep 12, 2007
Grand
Well, would you believe it but I found one! I bought and repaired a watchtower in Mourn because its a great fun place to hang out and there was one just walking through the town. Only wanted 3k cats so I snapped him up instantly.

Rapacity
Sep 12, 2007
Grand
After being out on a trip around the world I came back to my main home of Heft and the bakery which has always been just below my main building is now a house up for sale!! How did that happen?

Rapacity
Sep 12, 2007
Grand
If you can contain your inner optimization demon then watch what is the ultimate expression of chaos in Kenshi... this dude, I don't even know but somehow he makes order out of chaos but omg what insanity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpJD4FfC12s

Rapacity
Sep 12, 2007
Grand
i've never seen a beak thing anywhere near Heft. Just skimmers there and they rarely get past the gate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapacity
Sep 12, 2007
Grand
I messed up my Prayer Day and got attacked immediately and beat them all down and imprisoned the Paladins. They are really tough. I then beat the next assault handily but am I to assume they constantly attack from here?