Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goodchild
Jan 3, 2010
I had not checked this out for a long time now, I booted it up today to take a look and noticed quite a few improvements. It's nice to see progress.

My story is short, it begins and ends in the small town I began in. I wander around, getting my bearings, only to be accosted by 3 people leaving a tavern. Our interaction is short, I say the wrong thing (I imagine there was no right thing for these drunks) and then they precede to beat me almost to death for being a robot,while screaming anti-robot poo poo at me.

I lay broken and beat in the dust. Rebooting...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goodchild
Jan 3, 2010

Garfu posted:

The only thing that stopped me on my 70 hour 2 weeks binge was a corrupt save in my game with 50+ mods. I think I easily would have hit 100+.

It's a good game but like many have mentioned, it's extremely JANKY. That's my key takeaway. Jank all over

Did you come across any mods that really stood out? I haven't taken a good look yet.

Goodchild
Jan 3, 2010
Thanks for the big post on Mods Garfu. I like a lot of what you showed there, I look forward to trying it out tonight. Hopefully I can get my skeleton off the ground, I thought life as a robot would be advantageous, but actually seems a bit harder.