Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Can shopkeepers be sold into slavery? If so, he probably tripped in front of a mancatcher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

Rapacity posted:

After being out on a trip around the world I came back to my main home of Heft and the bakery which has always been just below my main building is now a house up for sale!! How did that happen?

So I was in Heft when a Hiver caravan managed to aggro the guards. I think they pissed off a noble? Somehow the clothing store merchant got involved and was KO'd in the entrance to her shop. Then a band of manhunters started enslaving the downed combatants, but they must have tried to enslave someone important (the shopkeeper?) because the guards started attacking them too. This put a bounty on every manhunter.

I had my squad pick up the fallen manhunters. Once things finally calmed down I turned them over to the guard captain. A slave trader caravan arrived and promptly enslaved everyone in jail including the manhunters. I am now allied with the United Cities.

Typical Pubbie fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Mar 13, 2024