Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Just let poor Green sleep off his chewed up limbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
All this talk of the Bugmaster in this day and age... it never gets old.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
and then the beak things show up

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
There are few deals in Kenshi better than paying the 10k to join up.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
You set it to first make food cubes, then to make bread / cook meat. Then your guy will make cubes first, and when he runs out of ingredients on hand, he’ll start making bread from prepared flour / meat from raw (which will need to be on another stove or campfire). You’ll probably want someone else set to haul food to storage to avoid twitchiness.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Just use the 2x / 3x skill learning mods

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
If an armor has more than a 10% stealth malus, I throw it in the bin. Don’t need no damage resistance if you don’t get hit.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
That just happens sometimes. You need to mess with their job priorities or reassign them when they get twitchy, or just drag them away with clicks.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Buy a few buildings in Black Scratch. Sell the gear of the reavers and grass pirates. Buy or steal everything from the great library.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
That doesn’t seem like an unreasonable mod. I know there’s a mod to let you build your own hive huts.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Sadneil in skeletown and Burn in his tower are the only guarantees.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Oh right. Forgot about Agnu. Forgive me Beep…

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
IIRC, using prisoner cages (at least imprisoning rival groups) will enact the same change as killing someone?

Thief posted:

sadneil is my friend and i love him

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Relax. Enjoy death.