Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

I am super sad that this is over.

Best characters are Olivia-bot, Thirsty-sensei, Gangster baby and FANTOMAS in no particular order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
So maybe I missed it, but that bag of coke is just hanging out there as an unexplained mystery, right?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I respect that baby.

animatorZed
Jan 2, 2008
falling down

Cao Ni Ma posted:

haha maedas little pigmy poo poo and its sound effects

Check the ED again.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

I need more, goddamnit

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed
There's gonna be an OVA too iirc. Hopefully CR gets it. They've been getting better about getting bonus OVAs so I have high hopes.

Also, yeah, pretty sure that gangster baby had a flap of coke, but the girls naively (and with plausible deniability for any Japanese censors) explained it as medicine, and to be fair, prescription medicine in Japan is often given as uncapped raw powder, but it's in little, manila envelopes, and not small, clear bags. Well played, show.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

that baby is somehow both a pervert and a gangster

the above statement is something only that this show could produce. hope it comes back next year

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Talk about ending on a high note :haw: I wish this was getting more than an OVA, it deserves a whole new season!

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Can’t say I’m a fan of the creepy groping baby. The rest of the episode was good, though.

I liked this show, but several scenes fell flat, particularly with the transgender character.

It’s not a classic but I will watch another season. The best part was seeing the ED for the first time. It was wild.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I wonder if the baby's from Yakuza 6.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Mill Village posted:

Can’t say I’m a fan of the creepy groping baby. The rest of the episode was good, though.

I liked this show, but several scenes fell flat, particularly with the transgender character.

It’s not a classic but I will watch another season. The best part was seeing the ED for the first time. It was wild.
I agree except I wouldn't rate it above ok. Also I don't think I would want to watch another episode let alone a whole season. :v:

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I’m not going to be upset if the show doesn’t get another season.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Yeah, it was pretty terrible. I kind of hope everyone involved in the show never finds work again.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Mill Village posted:

I’m not going to be upset if the show doesn’t get another season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH1rOL5hB9s

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

LostRook posted:

Yeah, it was pretty terrible. I kind of hope everyone involved in the show never finds work again.

I agree, except I wouldn't rate it above worst anime of all time. May God have mercy on their souls.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

These takes are as spicy as Olivia's BO.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

It was okay. First few episodes were good.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Where did all these dull people come from ffs

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Negrostrike posted:

Where did all these dull people come from ffs

sorry I wasn't being serious about thinking the creators should go to hell

this is probably my favorite anime this year

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

was there something special in the ED that i missed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

where the red fern gropes posted:

was there something special in the ED that i missed?

The last ED has the creepy parasite things on the top of all the rockin' girls.

• Locked thread