Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

rowkey bilbao posted:

I don't think that grimes bloopers reel was posted itt https://www.reddit.com/r/Fauxmoi/comments/1c47y80/grimes_coachella_set_highlights/ , it's the funniest thing

I Dj'd in clubs for years and made a living at it and that is by far the worst loving thing I have ever seen.

Like how do you not know how to change the BPM like hoooooooooooowwww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Carthag Tuek posted:

thanks for summarizing the posts above
Wrote it up and then actually hit submit hours later

:justpost:

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE

Nitr0 posted:

ok so I have an idea for ol musky musk.

he’s got big focus on free speech, mars, and AI.

let’s say Tesla gets the newest thing, you can download your brain into the cloud using 40 ps3’s like in chappie.

then your eternal consciousness can work for Tesla as “autopilot” in exchange for living on the internet

Robo taxis now work and make sense.

I’ll take my 5 billion anytime E.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

ShadowHawk posted:

Wrote it up and then actually hit submit hours later

:justpost:

:yosnice:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

also its something that theres at least 4 actual djs in the yos

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
for the love of god help me my uber was flagged as a peugeot 5008 but a tesla arrived

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
ubers often just bounce me around for 10+ minutes here so i cant refuse

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
jesus christ the guy just overtook a car at 100 kmph in a 30 zone

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
man was not meant to have a sub-2 1-100 acceleration

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
my death will claim the quad

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
:rip: that guy

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
Apparently Tesla semi is pretty much barely being built, Pepsi only received like 36 of the hundred ordered years ago, and most customers have received nothing.

https://reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/tesla-semi-trucks-short-supply-pepsico-its-rivals-use-competing-ev-big-rigs-2024-04-19/

Wonder if that's gonna get addressed at all come earnings day.

Also lmfao everyone forgot this piece of poo poo existed with all the talk of stale model lines and stuff, while not meant for consumers there's been nothing about this thing for months

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

UCS Hellmaker posted:

Also lmfao everyone forgot this piece of poo poo existed with all the talk of stale model lines and stuff, while not meant for consumers there's been nothing about this thing for months

Remember when Musk announced a quad bike alongside the Cybertruck? Neither does he.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

goblin week posted:

wow

can you give him like 1 star or something? usually i don’t endorse that but when he’s endangering yourself and others it seems right.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

the tesla semi is a terrible idea, on every level

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

Philippe posted:

the tesla semi is a terrible idea, on every level

Reminder. Several parts are car parts and not semi truck designed specific. Like the poo poo gently caress of a suspension.

Oh and much like the cyber truck, autopilot doesn't work because fsd was never meant to be this poo poo and can't understand how to work it

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

There's an Adam Something video about the semi, and it's great.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
https://twitter.com/teslaownersSV/status/1781497152088478017

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

that creaking is probably fine, nothing to worry about

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

even when these dorks touch grass, they're still so insufferable

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts

goblin week posted:

we'll play skaner - wakacyjny romans.mp3 at your funeral

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
we're going down that slightly uneven terrain guys, we're really doing it

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

rowkey bilbao posted:

we're going down that slightly uneven terrain guys, we're really doing it

idk its under recall

maybe we should livestream it on x th evertyhing app ~

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

This account has posted like a dozen of the most pathetic cyber truck "offroading" videos I've ever seen and I'm starting to wonder if they're taking the piss

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

This account has posted like a dozen of the most pathetic cyber truck "offroading" videos I've ever seen and I'm starting to wonder if they're taking the piss

a peek at their feed indicates that it's just a typical elon dickrider account.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

more like tesla owned of Silicon Valley

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

weak poo poo.

at least steve-o got henry rollins to drive a jeep down a bumped up road as he got a smiley face tatooed...

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
"maximum free speech allowable by law" is such cowardly and morally incoherent position even if he actually meant it. I might be posting against the flow here, but I don't think musk is very smart or good

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

big scary monsters posted:

"maximum free speech allowable by law" is such cowardly and morally incoherent position even if he actually meant it. I might be posting against the flow here, but I don't think musk is very smart or good

concerning

Gubbinal Girl
Apr 11, 2022

Wow it can go downhill! In mud! No other vehicle is capable of that.

I love that in all of these videos there is another regular car in the background handling the same track with no problem

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

UCS Hellmaker posted:

Apparently Tesla semi is pretty much barely being built, Pepsi only received like 36 of the hundred ordered years ago, and most customers have received nothing.

https://reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/tesla-semi-trucks-short-supply-pepsico-its-rivals-use-competing-ev-big-rigs-2024-04-19/

Wonder if that's gonna get addressed at all come earnings day.

lmao 36 built is actually much worse than the cybertruck, and the semi came out first. and not just a little bit earlier, fuckin years earlier

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Gubbinal Girl posted:

Wow it can go downhill! In mud! No other vehicle is capable of that.

I love that in all of these videos there is another regular car in the background handling the same track with no problem

I worked for a city service dept. once and the things we did for fun with those beat-up trucks would melt these dudes' faces :allears:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
lol lmao

almost -41% and it's only april

e: wtf is going on with my attachment jeff

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

look, that could happen to any stock!

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Sagebrush posted:

they're not, whoever's behind that account is one of elon's "friends"

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

i'm pretty sure musk stans mostly just don't ever go that far from their city homes. the types who make "i loving love technology" their whole drat identity don't usually have hobbies that take them too far from wifi routers

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
oh luckily every tesla is also an extremely slow (128 kbps max) hotspot

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Beeftweeter posted:

lol lmao

almost -41% and it's only april

e: wtf is going on with my attachment jeff

I was looking at the 5Y chart and he's basically about to undo all the gains he made since late 2020

Obviously there's the dip in late 2022 but that was a sharp fall and sharp rebound whereas this time seems a little more institutional pulling of investment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1781544288179851750

The starting price is 43k.