Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Kebabs are the tits in the UK. A gressey chicken kebab after a load of pints was a great way to end a night.

I know that's why I posted it!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

On my first visit to an American Costco I found out that you get to choose between 2 types of mustard. However, there are no pickled banana peppers. Pretty hosed up, America.

Dude in relatively rural Wisconsin the grocery store has multiple shelves devoted only to different types of pickled peppers and other things (this is aside from just...regular pickles) and like literally more than a dozen different types of mustard

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Also I am very sorry to hear that they had to put down Mustard but it was for the best. Clearly inferior to Milwaukee's much better styled racing sausages.

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
Knew a chick who insisted garlic cheese and coleslaw chips was the ultimate after night food.

She was very wrong.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Kebabs are the tits in the UK. A gressey chicken kebab after a load of pints was a great way to end a night.

lol if you believe that was chicken

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_dIo1sDA_Q

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

Fun Shoe

lol but seriously I posted:

lol if you believe that was chicken

Pff I'm no scrub, we all knew it was pidgin, still after about 8 pints you really don't give a gently caress :guinness:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Knew a chick who insisted garlic cheese and coleslaw chips was the ultimate after night food.

She was very wrong.

The gently caress is a coleslaw chip?

e: oh for fucks sake, why? WHY?

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I don't think that's really a giant mustard since when he fell over nothing came out

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

Fun Shoe

Big Beef City posted:

Chip is the colonial term for a fry in the UK. Instead of those thin little weedy things, they are big chunky fries.

The idea is she would get some fries/chips, dump cheese on them, then garlic mayo, then coleslaw.

Is was a waste of good chips in my opinion.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Chip is the colonial term for a fry in the UK. Instead of those thin little weedy things, they are big chunky fries.

The idea is she would get some fries/chips, dump cheese on them, then garlic mayo, then coleslaw.

Is was a waste of good chips in my opinion.

Yeah no, I figured you were british and knew that I just didn't realize putting coleslaw on fries was a thing human beings were capable of doing to one another

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

Fun Shoe

Big Beef City posted:

Yeah no, I figured you were british and knew that I just didn't realize putting coleslaw on fries was a thing human beings were capable of doing to one another

Pff I am no Brit lad, I just studied there. Coleslaw on fries is a crime, though mustard would be also awful.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Big Beef City posted:

I'd eat it. Both coleslaw and fries are the bomb. I'm just worried it'll soggy up the fries. Would need to get the fries extra crispy so they don't absorb as much moisture.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Big Beef City posted:

This looks good as gently caress

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nurge posted:

I'd eat it. Both coleslaw and fries are the bomb. I'm just worried it'll soggy up the fries. Would need to get the fries extra crispy so they don't absorb as much moisture.

That is my primary concern, that it just instantly becomes a cold soggy mess and hell, I'm a 'mayo as a dipping sauce for fries' guy myself so I don't have a problem with the flavor so much here as....pretty much everything else involved. Especially the ratio in that particular image

e: vvv Yeah when you posted originally I didn't realize you were actually getting a single dog at the store and looking at the toppings provided I thought you were just actually shopping for things

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jul 9, 2018

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Big Beef City posted:

Dude in relatively rural Wisconsin the grocery store has multiple shelves devoted only to different types of pickled peppers and other things (this is aside from just...regular pickles) and like literally more than a dozen different types of mustard

I'm not going to buy a bulk jar of peppers to put onto my $1.50 hot dog, nor will I bring my own peppers to Costco to use on a hot dog. I am definitely not going to be doing any of this while out of my home country.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I feel like mustard should pray for me.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
In the video, it looked like Ketchup was holding in a hernia or something during the race. I know Mustard eating poo poo is all anyone sees there, but, despite the severely limited options for legitimate ketchup use, you have to had it to this brave condiment commando for giving its all while its guts were trying to evacuate the premises.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I bet mustard would relish the opportunity to catchup to the leader

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

free hubcaps posted:

I bet mustard would relish the opportunity to catchup to the leader
gently caress you

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

If Mustard dies, this is the dish i shall bring to the wake.

Bad Llama
Jan 2, 2007
pwnerer
hmm what is the plural of mustard

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Depending on the usage, it can be mustard or mustards and still be correct.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Bad Llama posted:

hmm what is the plural of mustard

Can you even have a single mustard?

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I always root for Ketchup at the Royals' games. Dunno why you ever root for Mustard.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
If you put ketchup on a hot dog you are human garbage. .

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Eat more mustard. Eat as much as you can. :munch:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

The Dennis System posted:

I'll kill you IRL

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
whenever i start to get really worked up about hotdogs i take a step back and get sad about how my life worked out

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Lowtax posted:

I'll kill you IRL

Whoops, I meant to say that ketchup is great on a hot dog.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Whoops, I meant to say that ketchup is great on a hot dog.

I'll kiss you IRL

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

QUIT LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Ketchup is legally a vegetable

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Ketchup is legally a vegetable

thanks reagan

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Big Beef City posted:

I can verify this. Around me they don't even call it a "condiment" isle. It's the Pickles/Mustard isle.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Lowtax posted:

I'll kill you IRL

Careful, don't want another Twitter incident here.

lol there are literal nazis on twitter

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Careful, don't want another Twitter incident here.

lol there are literal nazis on twitter
@jack can't hurt me, when he banned me he made me even stronger and I destroyed his stock price

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

ya it's pretty cool we live in a hell world where banning nazis makes your business go under

that's your problem rich (but you're not a nazi)

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

brats and prayers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

resistentialism posted:

ya it's pretty cool we live in a hell world where banning nazis makes your business go under

that's your problem rich (but you're not a nazi)
I have been meaning to work on my intense racism and hatred of minorities but I keep putting it off for other things, such as eating popcorn or pooping

• Locked thread