Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
My 3ds code is 4897-6459-0643

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

just had some coffee with Gracie

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Only one more weed left in my town... Im looking hard for it 😓

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Crazy Redd is coming to town tomorrow... wish me luck.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I got the bug to get back into this..

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

when you play new leaf what do you choose to do with your money? do you beautify your town with public works projects or do you lavishly upgrade your house far beyond the needs of a single person?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I loved all the little customization details like making your own little musical motif and getting tonchange people's catchphrases

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

my morning jackass posted:

when you play new leaf what do you choose to do with your money? do you beautify your town with public works projects or do you lavishly upgrade your house far beyond the needs of a single person?

I would do a little bit of town works and then build my house up, just go back and forth. my town is still pretty scrubby looking and my house isn't the full size and I've had new leaf since it came out

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I spent so much time on Pinterest yesterday browsing clothes designs

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i turned this back on last night and had a severe case of bed head. fortunately gaston was still sitting in his dark, filthy hovel next door and hand't moved out

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

is there a way to kick out villagers. i have like 4 frogs. 4 frogs!!!!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

is there a way to kick out villagers. i have like 4 frogs. 4 frogs!!!!

I have like 4 cats and i dont want that many but all the ones i have are cool like moe and kabuki

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I am looking for a CASH REGISTER or the VINTAGE CASH REGISTER (preferrably the old style one but idk if theres more than one actually) to complete my in house coffee shop, if anyone has one catalogued or sees one and can catalogue it.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

i turned this back on last night and had a severe case of bed head. fortunately gaston was still sitting in his dark, filthy hovel next door and hand't moved out

garbage fucker Gaston lives in my town too

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

gaston is my friend

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Sorry for pinteresting out here but oh my god this Harry potter house is such a cool idea 😍

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I NEED those marble pools , stained glass, and basically everything in that Harry potter bathroom there except the toilets lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

just remembered that I bullied an annoying green bear out of my town. sometimes I see her when shopping. this game is way too real sometimes

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Skylark posted:

Sorry for pinteresting out here but oh my god this Harry potter house is such a cool idea 😍

omg

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bolverkur posted:

just remembered that I bullied an annoying green bear out of my town. sometimes I see her when shopping. this game is way too real sometimes

lmao

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

New Leaf's cool bc they finally realized how hosed up it was that you had to sell things to Nook at a discount to get out of the debt he put you in since he essentially had a monopoly in the town

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I wish there was a better way to make money than sell an infinite number of rare beetles. I guess theres turnips and getting perfect fruit from other villages but how meny ppl still post their fc on reddit with stuff like hurry ro my town turnips are selling for 100k each or whatevwr

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I think you're meant to walk circles around the perimeter of the island going fishing while you have project runway on the tv or something.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Bolverkur posted:

did you push her into the sink holes or just whack her with the bug net?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Skylark posted:

I think you're meant to walk circles around the perimeter of the island going fishing while you have project runway on the tv or something.

thats what i do except i planted a bunch of trees on the beach plus flowers inthe middle to get the epic bettle [trees] and slightly less epic emperor butterflyy [flowers] money

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The real way to make money is duping crowns and playing turnip market. Im done with the island 9-5

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

turnips suck rear end

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

turnips suck rear end

Nice to meet you turnips

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
WEEK #1

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Omg epic

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Original gamecube AC's aesthetic is very on point i must say that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy crap!

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Lucky just moved in, another epic villager. found this low-res pic of his weird house layout

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

did you push her into the sink holes or just whack her with the bug net?

both and i also gave her an incredibly annoying catchphrase

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

but she didn't move until the hatemail started coming in. i think letters and gifts help trigger the 'should i move?' question.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Saturday night Crossing with a coffee >>>

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

how many rooms do i need before i can make a damned masion i want the japanese style castle NOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

how many rooms do i need before i can make a damned masion i want the japanese style castle NOW

all of them and all big room

• Locked thread