Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Theres some good stuff at gracies a few clothing items and some of the furniture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
took pics of my favorite rooms

https://twitter.com/elfbot/status/1027352515388432384

https://twitter.com/elfbot/status/1027352747950002176

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
cool rooms

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
https://my.mixtape.moe/dciuzo.mp4

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i pulled 202 out of 203 weeds yesterday and couldn't find the last one 😓

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
I smoked it

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Do you guys think the new game will be called Maple Village like in the leak? I hope it is.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Ristolaz posted:

Do you guys think the new game will be called Maple Village like in the leak? I hope it is.

Lemme see that leak. I just hope whatever they do they really double down on ways to interact with friends, I don't care about online stuff with strangers but I'd love to be able to hang out in my friends towns while they're offline and leave them treats and surprises and stuff

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

goferchan posted:

Lemme see that leak. I just hope whatever they do they really double down on ways to interact with friends, I don't care about online stuff with strangers but I'd love to be able to hang out in my friends towns while they're offline and leave them treats and surprises and stuff

It was just a "leak" of upcoming switch titles so thats all the animal crossy info it had

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

what leak

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

https://twitter.com/moriohcho/status/1039749880229625856

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

My town jingle was the clock town theme from majora mask so I associate that song with this game now

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

my town song is the song "Cars" by the artist "Gary Numan." whats everyone elses song

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

GameCube posted:

my town song is the song "Cars" by the artist "Gary Numan." whats everyone elses song

Song of Storms of course

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

GameCube posted:

I used a bit of The Man Who Sold The World for most of my game but just the other day changed it to Saria’s Song

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

The metal gear solid theme.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The South Park version of the Game of Thrones theme. (Same tune but I say “wieners” in my head when I hear it)

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

GameCube posted:

Same but the Fear Factory version. :twisted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

GameCube posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772069&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post459342817

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

rubber cat
Jul 1, 2002

GameCube posted:

eight melodies

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

GameCube posted:

Don't have the game anymore but I did Bittersweet Symphony

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

My song was Mad World lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

tetris song

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
the first notes of the smb1 theme

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Sweet leaf riff

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Helpless by CSNY cause ots a song about a town

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

https://imgur.com/E8AltM9

At first glance it looks stupid and fake but .... it shows all the FF games and correctly skips 8....

Can imgur posts be edited?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's soooo fake. Pokémon Nuclear? Skyptendo?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ill be pissed oif jurassic world evolution really comes to switch because then it will be very evident what held that game back

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

I just looked on archive.org and yeah it was edited to be more accurate. Rip.

I just think Maple Village is a perfect name for an animal crossing game........

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Ristolaz posted:

I just looked on archive.org and yeah it was edited to be more accurate. Rip.

I just think Maple Village is a perfect name for an animal crossing game........
I don't, considering the very first thing you do when you start a game is name your village.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It will probably be called Animal Crossing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

American McGay posted:

I don't, considering the very first thing you do when you start a game is name your village.

Then I'm going to call mine Maple Village. Goodbye. *makes the door jingle sound with my mouth as I close the bathroom stall door*

• Locked thread