Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I can't feel pity for this man. He posted that photo of himself. I wish the Uber would've run him over and then charged him extra for damages.

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2018/07/11/uber-rider-charged-250-for-7-minute-trip.html

quote:

Iain McHenry was visiting Miami from England when he booked a $9.07 ride to his hotel on the evening June 4, only to wake up the next morning to find that he’d been charged $252.05 for the seven-minute trip.

It turns out that the driver had continued on to Port St. Lucie 115 miles away, then returned to the hotel hours later before ending the fare.

I thought Notch lived in LA now.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

haterade posted:

what terrible service; I would only tip 15%

I would tip my trilby at them, m'lady.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Bath Tubs posted:

Born with all the gross features of Notch but none of the wealth that comes with being Notch. A fate worse than death.
Bet that English motherfucker doesn't even own a single wall in his house made entirely of candy.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Ein cooler Typ posted:

people hate him cause they ain't him

a lot of people on GBS are jealous of billionaires
A lot of people also hate him because he's revolting.

• Locked thread