Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

lllllllllllllllllll posted:

Their called Gorgons and they originated in ancient Greece.

Your welcome.

gorgons are the armoured bulls in castlevania. the medusa heads in castlevania are called medusa heads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
also ... they're*, and you're*

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lllllllllllllllllll posted:

Their called Gorgons and they originated in ancient Greece.

Your welcome.

here's what i call your posts and it originated in the ancient 90s hbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqgoXVB20W4&t=105s

your welcome

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

mysterious loyall X posted:

your welcome

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

your welcome

lmao

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

elf help book posted:

gorgons are bulls, dumbass

I thought they were a kind of cheese.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

your welcome

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

This bullshit boring level:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfstsicHqZE

In GTAV: the whole game.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

your welcome

lmfao

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

*THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB*

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
medusa heads in castlevania

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

medium sized rocks on the side of the road in RDR2 that your horse can’t jump over

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
The loving crows in Link to the Past

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006
Having to do a qte every time you want to hijack something in Mercenaries 2 or Just Cause 2.

Dr Tasty
Jul 21, 2005

Hueheheh-and you GOT one
Anything on the ground that chips away at your health. Like it's bad enough that you have to deal with dangerous enemies and environmental hazards, now you just gotta throw in some dumb bullshit that you have to pay attention to.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Dr Tasty posted:

Anything on the ground that chips away at your health. Like it's bad enough that you have to deal with dangerous enemies and environmental hazards, now you just gotta throw in some dumb bullshit that you have to pay attention to.

I'm excited for Sekiros poison swamp. And LOTS of elevators :D

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dr Tasty posted:

Kulve taroth in MHW spews this poo poo out and it will kill you in like 4 seconds with how fast the damage ticks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh yeah thinking of MH, any mechanic that lowers your max health. Like Vaal halak's effluvial cloud, or the prison wardens in DS3, etc.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I found 3 effluvium gems really early and became as Perseus.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
being struck by lightning while bob barker chases you around the 18th hole happy gilmore style

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Fighting Meta Knight when you have reduced move speed after a while and the enemy falls slowly and you have to defeat an army of fighters.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

American McGay posted:

Fighting Meta Knight when you have reduced move speed after a while and the enemy falls slowly and you have to defeat an army of fighters.
This is such a specific scenario that it's like saying your Medusa Head is "fighting the final boss, Dracula, at the end of the game."

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Ladders in for games from the late 90s early 00s. It's probably because I was a dumb kid that didn't read tutorials or manuals but I reliably fell off the drat things and took fall damage.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

goferchan posted:

Obviously the Anor Londo archers are legendary here. Once you get past them it's like "how the gently caress did they give me that much trouble" but they'll still occasionally catch you with your guard down

Hmm that’s funny I actually got past the archers on my first try. What’s that? I did graduate summa cum lauded from Harvard why do you ask?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
fighting the final boss, Dracula, at the end of the game.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

[Turns to girlfriend] That’s Dracula, the final boss of the game.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

[Turns to girlfriend] That’s Dracula, the final boss of the game.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Okay here's a boss one- blowing all your MP or whatever on what you think is the dungeon boss but there's a second real boss right after.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

P-Mack posted:

Okay here's a boss one- blowing all your MP or whatever on what you think is the dungeon boss but there's a second real boss right after.

Getting so hosed Up by a bosses opening turn that you're not sure if it's one of those force fail sequences or not.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

When you get a character in an jrpg and they leave your party with the stuff you equipped on them :rant:

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

In Training posted:

Getting so hosed Up by a bosses opening turn that you're not sure if it's one of those force fail sequences or not.

Finding out it is after wasting rare consumables

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
when you get ambushed by enemies in a jrpg and they kill you on their first turn

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

DoubleDonut posted:

when you get ambushed by enemies in a jrpg and they kill you on their first turn

thats cool tho

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DoubleDonut posted:

When an enemy uses a wide target death spell and its somehow 100% succesful.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

DoubleDonut posted:

:pseudo:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

DoubleDonut posted:

Someday I'll try Nocturne again now that I have more Megaten experience. But goddamn that guy

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer
when you're trying to hit an enemy in the overworld of DQXI but you accidentally shoot the crossbow at a different enemy further away

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006
*queues up all of my most powerful abilities in jrpg*
*boss casts reflect or charm, no enemy has done this in the game up until this point*
*party wipe*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

fozzy fosbourne posted:

When you get a character in an jrpg and they leave your party with the stuff you equipped on them :rant:

THIS!!!