Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

IcePhoenix posted:

When you miss with an attack in pokemon you still lose PP so it's still an attack.

I'm taking a gamble with KO here, but I mean, he's been spending the whole feud honing his "escape Braun Strowman's wrath" skills to a fine edge. So far he's been unsuccessful, but I think he can run away from him just this once.

ALTERNATE, WISHED FOR ENDING:

Braun leaves the cage by lifting it up partway and crawling under.

EDIT

Actually, combine these two. Braun knocks the poo poo out of Kevin for a good while, spends a good bit of time wandering to the side of the cage and prepping his breathing/etc being prepared to lift the cage, does so, and Owens springs awake and darts underneath.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

Xerzes posted:

My favorite moment was when Bayley went into a "hit your opponent with a stick" match with Alexa Bliss but once there decided she is too moral to hit her opponent with a stick. She was then hit with a stick and pinned.

AFTER she suplexed her opponent outside the ring.

In no loving universe is a kendo stick more dangerous than that. Even on a padded floor, Jesus Christ.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
Wait, I don't get credit for predicting a tie ending? I'm never gonna forgive Kurt Angle for this bullshit.

• Locked thread