Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

lol I can't understand what the hunter lady is saying either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It sold out at Target too but that probably also has to do with the insane coupon glitch yesterday that let people buy Switches for $100 and OLED TVs for like $500

Lumpy the Cook posted:

FFS why didn't anyone tell me about this?

they cancelled everyone's orders who didn't immediately go and do in store pickup. even I, the humble consumer using just 2 of the coupons on one game.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

no...

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I let him keep his stuff but stole every single other item in that town which might have broken the game for a little while

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i felt nothing at the sick kid picture but this makes me sick

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

i was a good dog once ... but then .. he took everything from me

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
pawn shop owner: hey ... where did you get your hands on something like this? oh well, i suppose it doesn't matter. I'll give you 20 roubles for it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I.N.R.I posted:

I.N.R.I posted:

pawn shop owner: hey ... where did you get your hands on something like this? oh well, i suppose it doesn't matter. I'll give you 20 roubles for it

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Finished H'aanit and Therion's chapter 3s tonight...those were some drat fine bosses.

I still haven't done Tressa, Olberic, Alfyn and Ophelia's chapter 2s so I think I'm just going to power through my main party's story then swap everyone out.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

I.N.R.I posted:

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Smashing the boost button and hearing your character get turnt feels so good.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Holding back nothing.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

They should have called this game Comfypath Traveler

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

I have one more character to get, I grabbed everybody but Therion and I kinda regret leaving him for last

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

When the Boss Battle theme starts playing near the end of a cutscene

MockingQuantum posted:

I have one more character to get, I grabbed everybody but Therion and I kinda regret leaving him for last

Believe it or not, Therion makes a great Healer.

You can't really go wrong with order imo. There's been nothing in any of the purple chests so far that has really blown me away.

Tressa seems like the goat just because you can get a shitload of money with her when you're walking around, and buying good rear end gear seems to be really important in this game.

fadam fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Jul 19, 2018

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Just unlocked my first of the secret sub-jobs. I was way below the recommended level or whatever for the boss guarding it so it was a really great fight. The boss fights are defnitely impressing me in this game. Though it also seems easy to break the game wide open if you really want to.

spoilered out some pictures of the boss

fadam posted:

Believe it or not, Therion makes a great Healer.

You can't really go wrong with order imo. There's been nothing in any of the purple chests so far that has really blown me away.

Tressa seems like the goat just because you can get a shitload of money with her when you're walking around, and buying good rear end gear seems to be really important in this game.

I have found some crazy good stuff in purple chests in the later dungeons, and stolen most if not all of the other gear that I'm using. Therion and Tressa are both really good.

For most of my run I've been running H'aanit as a thief, Therion as a warrior, Cyrus as a cleric and Primrose as a merchant. I didn't really find a good use for apothecary and doubling up on the thief dagger skills and debuffs is really, really good. Primrose is almost entirely support and buffs/gives everyone else BP in every fight.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

And I just hit the credits for clearing H'aanit's chapter 4 but there is still so much more to do. Time for a whole new party.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

how's everyone getting on on the path.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Thinking of picking this up.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Be warned; the graphics are sprite-based

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

how's everyone getting on on the path.

I'm taking it slow, like clearing out a chapter every few days, and it's rad.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I still haven't used any of those nut items

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

:mrgw:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Evil Eagle posted:

Ahh, an edger.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Evil Eagle posted:

text me

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

I'm getting towards the end and theres definitely some mysterious connections forming between the stories so all the people who were complaining about that were I guess just not paying attention or were expecting something extremely blatant to be shoved in their face

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

QQ

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
Howdy

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Tales of Woe posted:

I'm getting towards the end and theres definitely some mysterious connections forming between the stories so all the people who were complaining about that were I guess just not paying attention or were expecting something extremely blatant to be shoved in their face

it's the former

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I like the multiple solutions to quests like therion stealing some shrimp and giving it to a fisher to use as bait, OR you can go the next screen over and beat the poo poo out of someone else whos fishing

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I'm really enjoying the full game thus far. the combat system is fun

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
Finally got the extra subjobs and starting everyone's chapter 4 stories. This is gonna be the first jrpg I've beat in years.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Just met Primrose shes so cool!! Is she the first sw protagonist in final fantasy history????

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
What's sw?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Star Wars :D hahahaha. Sorry. Sex worker

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I really like this game

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

• Locked thread