Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy

I gave this the SA overhaul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

esperterra posted:

I would appreciate some clapping hands emojis b/c without them I feel like my ability to truly show my gay power level has been handicapped

None of these work for you?

:neckbeard: :golfclap: :bravo: :gay: :sissies:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

luchajones posted:

Shouldnt yours be a pair of scissors?

Sid Vicious posted:

I don't understand

luchajones, if this is a reference to the stabbing to death of Nancy Spungen (the original Sid Vicious's girlfriend), it's incorrect, as Sid stabbed her (or she stabbed herself, no one knows for sure) with a flip-blade knife, not with scissors.

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream

BigBadSteve posted:

luchajones, if this is a reference to the stabbing to death of Nancy Spungen (the original Sid Vicious's girlfriend), it's incorrect, as Sid stabbed her (or she stabbed herself, no one knows for sure) with a flip-blade knife, not with scissors.

im referencing the wrestler by the same name! sheesh. He stabbed someone with scissors.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
that lil aim guy hackin it is p good, anything the lil aim guy does is good

unless it's like animal abuse or child abuse etcetera etcetera but who would even animate that???

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
that's not a challenge either grossnugs

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Squish posted:

I gave this the SA overhaul

lol

lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Gatekeeper posted:

that's not a challenge either grossnugs

Okay closing Photoshop

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Hahahaha

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Xaranthius
Nov 27, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

yes please

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

holy :laffo:

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

These too

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD

DISCO KING fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Jul 17, 2018

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I miss :metis:

e: oh gently caress

Video Nasty fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Jul 18, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Seriously somebody please post the Homer Simpson :frog: smilie. It should be in the TFF archives somewhere.

• Locked thread