Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

Not directly related, but

His suicide is soon to follow. Good call.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Jailbrekr posted:

Once, we mocked the stupid, then we became but we already were them.

Sorry but the stupid was us all along. The stupid is everybody just in different ways.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Lowtax posted:

This is where we are as a society. This is what we've become. No, not just an epic obituary. This is an epic viral obituary. How long do you think we have before we return to communicating like cavemen again, by solely using emojis?

Or perhaps I'm overreacting due to my intense and passionate loathing of the internet in general, and the dumbed down, narrowed lexicon of cliches it has driven us to. I ended a sentence with a proposition there and I give no gently caress because this is about epic viral obituaries for the win.

poo poo that didn't happen

• Locked thread