Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apr 27, 2024

Somebody has issued a correction as of 19:01 on Apr 27, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
I got an ad for a $165 shower head with a subscription filter program
The Filtered Shower Head | Protect Your Hair & Skin

jolieskinco.com posted:

Filtering your shower water with Jolie is clinically-proven to reduce hair shedding.
We chlorinate our water across nearly every water system to disinfect and kill bacteria such as e.coli (definitely don't want that!), but that chlorine doesn't need to be there when we shower.

The Jolie Filtered Showerhead contains a proprietary filter that sits inside the 'neck' of your Jolie. These can be purchased individually, but we also offer them on subscription, so you don't need to remember when to order & change your filter.

Join the thousands of Jolie customers that opt for the Replacement Filter Subscription and get your Jolie for $148, instead of $165.

Changing your filter, by the way, is soooo intuitive, you won't even need instructions.

Who likes dull pressure? No one.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

mawarannahr posted:

Nowhere in that quote (or on the website as far as I can tell) does it say that it actually removes the chlorine

e: Ah wait found a line that says it actually does, way down on the page

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

quote:

Some describe the water drops as "soft but firm" and with "soothing spa-like pressure."

Many have posted showing off the "sparkly water — that even shines!"

One person even called it a "mini waterfall."

It's a loving shower

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I know I'm beating a dead horse here but God drat that's literally some "filterpilled showermaxxing" poo poo right there.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

vertical drip bath. there I’m gonna pitch that to silicon valley

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I know I'm beating a dead horse here but God drat that's literally some "filterpilled showermaxxing" poo poo right there.

Not beating the beating dead horse allegations.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

mawarannahr posted:

im buying this immediately. 81% reduced hair shedding? finally a solution to those myriad hairballs my wife leaves all over the shower wall for some godforsaken reason

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

blatman posted:

im buying this immediately. 81% reduced hair shedding? finally a solution to those myriad hairballs my wife leaves all over the shower wall for some godforsaken reason

my exgf would place each hair on the shower wall and spin them around with her finger to make patterns it was terrible

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Maed posted:

my exgf would place each hair on the shower wall and spin them around with her finger to make patterns it was terrible

I hope that's why you broke up

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Maed posted:

What the gently caress

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
What's so bad about doing that?

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

Bald Stalin posted:

What's so bad about doing that?

she never washed them off they'd just pile up

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
people will talk about sustainable living but when someone comes up with flexible and renewable design methods they shriek

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

god forbid women do anything

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

World War Mammories posted:

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Yeah but do they listen? No

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

That is a pretty big theme in various religions, yeah

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

BonHair posted:

That is a pretty big theme in various religions, yeah

god forbid women do anything (laudatory)

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Maed posted:

thats awful but i raise you this:

one time my wife got her hair cut from long to short - she proceeded to bring the excess hair home, bundle it up and put it in the shower next to the loofahs

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
women be havin hair, that much is for sure

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

the milk machine posted:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Keep my wife's hair out of your mouth!

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
lol I totally forgot about will smith slapping Chris rock at the Oscar's until just now.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

the milk machine posted:

New gender binary just dropped.

Hair (from above the eyes) touching shoulders? That's a woman. Shoulders untouched by head hair? That's a man.
The implications for afros are a feature.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Women and their hair, am I right fellas?

Women always just having hair all the time and frankly somebody needs to put a stop to it

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

What did the barber (male) say about his date (woman)?

Hair today, gone tomorrow

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Gonna coordinate on the woman borgmind to put more hair in your showers

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Maed posted:

Lmao did junji ito make your ex

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

BonHair posted:

New gender binary just dropped.

Hair (from above the eyes) touching shoulders? That's a woman. Shoulders untouched by head hair? That's a man.
The implications for afros are a feature.

yep.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Will trying to be like tupac to make his wife happy and slapping the small goofball guy was the result :fail:

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Apr 28, 2024

Somebody has issued a correction as of 00:21 on Apr 29, 2024

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Maed posted:

when i had long hair, i'd do this.

kept the hair from going down the drain, and all in one place until the shower was over.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

jetz0r posted:

when i had long hair, i'd do this.

kept the hair from going down the drain, and all in one place until the shower was over.

Yeah both my wife and I have long hair and we both do that, it's just we usually remember to throw it away afterwards and not just leave it there to accumulate or use it to make some kinda outsider art project or whatever.

When you have long hair, you really gotta keep most of it out of the drain or it will clog real fast, which is something I just never experienced back when I had short hair :shrug:

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Facebook Aunt posted:

The fishing cops will stop you. Duh.

the fate of unauthorized fishermen

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

what part of California is this ?

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Shame Boy posted:

Yeah both my wife and I have long hair and we both do that, it's just we usually remember to throw it away afterwards and not just leave it there to accumulate or use it to make some kinda outsider art project or whatever.

When you have long hair, you really gotta keep most of it out of the drain or it will clog real fast, which is something I just never experienced back when I had short hair :shrug:

or

you can not pay attention until the bathtub takes ten minutes to drain and then you get to pull out enough hair to build a medium sized rat with

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

i am harry posted:

what part of California is this ?

I’m pretty sure that’s the huge one on the border between San Diego and Tijuana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024