Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

You can just mine this Twitter for content all day

https://twitter.com/HumansOfLate/status/1016776034522402817?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

This is some timecube poo poo right here.

Is...is Pepsi actually ok, though?

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

I'm more concerned about plastic waste as well as lovely bags dumping my groceries on the ground so I prefer reusables. I guess when your study ignores the main drawback of disposable plastic bags yeah they seem alright.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Wow, missed opportunity. Should have just been MANDLE and also come in smells like "power tools" and "insecurity."

But 'freedom' is already one of the scents.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Phrosphor posted:

Can we talk about how hosed education is? I know a lot of teachers, and every single one is a burnt out hust of a person who hates the bullshit that comes with their job with a passion and all of them are planning to get out of their 'dream career' as soon as possible. Don't forget how little they get paid, how condescending everyone is towards the professions ('Oh I went to school once, teaching must be really easy!', 'Oh but you get such a long holiday!'), and how powerless they are both in the classroom and vs parents who only see their kids for a few hours every day and occasionally on weekends.

Burnout in the medical field is just as bad, and mostly from American medical professionals...for some unknown reason. Maybe they just need to work harder? Yes, that's it, definitely not that the doctor-patient relationship has mutated into a doctor-insurance bureaucracy relationship where the patient has become an unwelcome burden.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Feel-good story of the month, right there.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

A donation to The Human Fund has been made in your name!

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Military, of course. There's another one of a recently enlisted guy buying a VW Tiguan (boring mommymobile SUV) for well over double its original price, but I can't find it.

redgubbinz has issued a correction as of 16:05 on Mar 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

getting written up (again) for complaining about the cabana cube's "my summer car rear end graphics"