Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Dennis System posted:

World wide, the average life span, quality of life, education, and million other things have dramatically improved thanks to capitalism.

The Dennis System posted:

I have to work though. If I had notch money I'd never have to leave the house. Plus I could hire the world's greatest podiatrist to fix my dang feet.
"my biggest dream in life is to afford healthcare stuff and fix my freaky freak feet, love capitalism"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
That's actually hilarious in an existentialist way. its possibly loving the funniest thing ever next to that toddler who blew his parents skull wide open with a revolver.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Inside arby's and their uniform tees say "will work for bacon"...
..el oh el

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Capitalism.....? Yea it's really good

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Diaper fur herer where da furs wearing diapies???
Wrong thread...but is it??

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I got them
In different area codes even

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ate all the Oreos posted:

Hi diaper führer, I think the nazi babyfurs thread is over thattaway buddy.
9,9 9!

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Life long farmer: hey, I'm really hungry hey, where'd you get that food..? ...how does anyone do this?

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Len posted:

I work at a warehouse storing chemicals for other companies and then shipping them later. The company whose account I handle sent us our quarterly report card yesterday (first since I took over the desk) and we are meeting expectations. But there's literally no reason to do better. We could have a quarter where everything is perfect and do above expectations and it means nothing beyond that card. No bonus in it for me or even complements from my management because they're the kind to not say anything to you until you've hosed up.

And they wonder why I don't seem to enjoy being at work. Seriously. My employee review was "you do great at your job but why don't you ever look happy to be here?"
usually the girls grin wide and stick their tongue out when the load is about to hit

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Thanks burt those images were terrible for my health

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Scary! posted:

♫We want the young blood♫

♫and we dont care about the old blood
Talking bout the old blood too♫

*whistling*

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Tired: if it bleeds it leads/sex sells

Wired: slap that cute girl with the jiggly rear end atop the murdered corpse and ocean of blood will ya?

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Holy hot poo poo someone please stop what appears to be the single most prolific serial killer since genghis loving khan

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Amateur Saboteur has issued a correction as of 20:05 on Sep 8, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
fianlly