Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ate all the Oreos posted:

Here we go, "It's Lit: A Guide to What Teens Think is Cool":

https://storage.googleapis.com/think/docs/its-lit.pdf

Possibly the funniest thing you will read all day

I already laughed at "google a piss"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

TheMostFrench posted:

https://www.facebook.com/7NewsBrisbane/videos/2037409999605175/

Don't know how to get an FB video into the forums, but Coles Australia is starting to put out mini shopping collectibles, there are already ebay listings and facebook groups dedicated to collecting.

Recently, Coles and other major grocers also banned plastic shopping bags because of environmental concerns, but replaced them with reusable bags which are thicker and last longer, but are still made of plastic and cost 15 cents each.

You're right; they should cost more. (Although I use a cotton bag [also sold to me by a major grocer] for shopping and one of those reusable plastic bags for carrying firewood in the Winter because those fuckers are tough.)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Halser posted:

well as long as you don't consider it overtime then you're a good employee

That's fine until the tax man gets hold of your key card log in an audit and sends you a loving bill for all the extra hours you haven't paid taxes for at the going rate. (They don't give a poo poo if you haven't actually gotten paid for said hours.)

(Maybe in the US the revenue service doesn't have access to such logs? IDK.)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

In Finland, every day is black.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

But was there delicious contraband Oltermanni?

e: Why isn't there a Border Security: Australia's Front Line style show about the Russian border where instead of every episode being 80% Chinese old ladies smuggling 40 kg of plant diseases hidden in their shoes and 20% coked-up New Zealanders, it's 100% people from St. Petersburg trying to smuggle in Finnish cheeses?

3D Megadoodoo has issued a correction as of 14:58 on Aug 6, 2018

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Rutibex posted:

Border Security: Turkey

Cluck cluck cluck you said you understood the questions and yet you failed to declare this dead body full of cocaine cluck cluck cluck!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Platystemon posted:

That’s not Comic Sans.

Not only that but it's not even close.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Petition to have all the knock-off fonts re-named to things like "I can't believe it's not Times New Roman!", "Arial? It's not!", "Could this be Bodoni?", etc.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dave Concepcion posted:

the us won more or less every actual military battle in the vietnam war, still lost though

What's it called when you manage to do worse than Pyrrhos?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fried Watermelon posted:

For those complaining about DRM on digital books:

Get a real book like an adult.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

poopnanners posted:

i sleep on my hoarded wealth like a dragon

Are Funko Pops soft?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

DrPossum posted:

I'd just be happy a landlord had died

My landlord died and I had to move out because he had three children so the estate sold the place off.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

COMRADES posted:

Isn't Australia letting a bunch of migrants drown in the ocean and then fishing bodies out while the gov't goes "see we are tough on immigration?"

Oh no I thought they just sent them to concentration camps to die of starvation :ohdear:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Memento posted:

As long as you can carve it off a vertical rotisserie, and layer it on top of thick-cut fries with garlic, bbq and chili sauce on top, who cares what you call it.

BBQ sauce? You call it American and throw it in the garbage bin :mmmhmm:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Memento posted:

oh you sad simple Finn

you probably think you're supposed to put salad greens on it

Look the Iraqis make it I just eat it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zzulu posted:

Is there any food in America that is good?

No.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

kecske posted:

it's so you can't see the flat edges of the earth you stupid sheeple :viggo:

Flat? :lol::laffo::lol: the earth is flat like a Dr. Oetker but also round like a Dr. Oetker and the edges are round and fluffy like a Dr. Oetker Rustica Pepperoni Calabrese.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

EvilJoven posted:

The world is also garbage like Dr Oetker

I think we need another Hyper War here.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dabir posted:

Depression, the suicide was probably triggered by Valve tradebanning him with $200k worth of stuff in his account. Supposedly he drove through a school fence that had a sign saying "STEAM" on it before the crash.

So the story is still "man earns more money than most people will ever see in their life and commits suicide over losing some of it", but in fairness he probably couldn't look at it rationally what with the brain problems.

Technically, murder-suicide.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Former DILF posted:

Eat my poo poo you bloomy bergin sack of garbage

But... they're right? Capitalism isn't working right. :confused:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

As I said, capitalism is working completely fine and as designed.

I don't know about that. We have a huge demand for guillotines but where's the supply?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

Regular brain: capitalism is the best possible way

Expanded brain: capitalism is a gently caress and should be stopped

Galaxy brain: capitalism itself sows the seeds of its own destruction and thus its doom is inevitable

Time cube multiverse brain: a truly free market will inevitably lead to organized labour, the opposition of which is inherent in extant, misguided, doomed capitalism

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fight, fight always samey.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Danaru posted:

Banky gets famous for painting a dude throwing a bouquet of flowers instead of a molotov, but when I spray "More like Wal-Fart" on the side of the hospital all I get is arrested the government is bad

"I FARDED AND SHIDDED AND CAPITALISM IS BAD"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kullik posted:

i read the word "bonking" and assumed this had to be british, then i noticed the $ signs.

Imagine calling sex "bonking"

That's absolutely fuckers.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Piss is stored in the slippers.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Smackdillion posted:

Tattoos are an easy way of seeing who is incapable of forethought. It makes good sense that police officers would be sleeved up.

Ugly tattoos cost a lot of money so you know anyone with ink like that is a loving bougie :mmmhmm:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

If you get a tattoo and then have it removed, it is de facto a temporary tattoo like the ones you got from A-Team bubble gum packets or something, only it cost hundreds if not thousands to both make and remove. :thunk:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Did you get a mr T tat? :allears:

I think I had one of the van and then my mum scrubbed it off.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Fuckin riches need to learn when to let go of poo poo they don't need

So I know what a big G means in Finland but what's it mean here?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Shorthand for "Grand", another term for a thousand dollars

:tipshat:

Former DILF posted:

you'll also notice he's dropped the G in "dropping"

:shittypop:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Inept posted:

Speaking of the homeless, the capitalist solution to people sleeping on benches

They're made by prisoners in Arizona

The average-sized American can't sit on one of those :mmmhmm:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Filthy Hans posted:

what the gently caress is an "influencer"

When you feel like poo poo for days and your nose runs and you have a fever and you feel cold and hot at the same time.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Bezos has some real lazy eye in that picture. Those pupils are not looking at the same thing.

His appearance is one of the least disgusting things about him tho.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

This would be accurate in a world where all people get paid living wages.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I like buying huge-rear end collectors' editions of games when they're 30€ cheaper than the regular edition because the huge-rear end boxes take up hell of space :mmmhmm:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

qkkl posted:

It's probably more environmentally friendly to just throw out these batteries rather than recharge them, similar to how it is more environmentally friendly to throw out plastic bags than to recycle them.

:psyduck:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Well sorry I'm not rich like you so I could buy the more expensive edition that doesn't come with all the garbage.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

its really not a very clean system to reprocess plastics but of course the ideal is to just either not wrap everything ever in plastic or at least make the bags useful durable ones people won't throw away or tear open immediately

Charging a battery (at the factory), using it, and then throwing it away is definitely not more environmentally friendly than charging a battery, using it, recharging it (at home), using it, recharging it, using it, recharging it [repeat based on life of battery], and then throwing it away. The plastic bag analogy is... not analogous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nuevo posted:

I mean, the downside to the otherwise :krad: idea of killing the rich is that a loving huge amount of the "capital" that keeps things "working" at this point is completely made up bullshit, and as soon as all the Wall Street fat cats are bereft of heads, people stop believing it exists and things get a little ugly.

So they'll stop being very ugly? Great!