Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Yeah that's a right wing meme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

ate all the Oreos posted:

I hope it's full of actual corn

Vegan Toblerone. Filled with quorn instead.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Yeah, it also didn't help that St. Anger was a horrid album while Reload was like "OK this isn't bad but who the gently caress are you and where did Metallica go?"

See your problem is you got into Metallica from the wrong side of the century.

I heard St. Anger and thought "huh this is alright I guess" and then listened my way backwards and things just got better and better.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Headline: More drugs needed
Pictured: Anthony Bourdain who consumed heroin and coke with a loving shovel for 20 years.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Someone should ask those former Toys R Us employees who had their pensions stolen how they feel about the benevolent symbiosis of capital and labour.

Outrail posted:

Yeah! And on the topic why don't we have a white history month!?! :suicide:

Incidentally capital day is the first Monday of white history month.

Katt has issued a correction as of 12:52 on Sep 2, 2018

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Boss sets wage on auto-pay and then flings himself into a black hole and is never seen again.

One of the best jobs I ever had paid slightly below what I could earn but the boss was so absent I would get work by email and saw him about once every other month. I quit the day he started being hands on even after he offered paid raises. It wasn't worth it to be around him.

Katt has issued a correction as of 14:49 on Sep 2, 2018

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

hackbunny posted:

🤔🤔🤔

Not my original. That thing made the rounds on the net something like 2002.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

bike tory posted:

what a hero

Respect. Fresh guillotine blade for this man after the revolution.