Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Frog Act posted:

i am usually conversant in british but i do not understand "hand past 12" or why they were constantly victimizing other officers? for not using the sticker? is a plod a traffic cop?

1. using the clock positions as a metaphor to describe hand position on the steering wheel
2. they're cunts.
3. plod=all cops= bastards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Low Desert Punk posted:

i just finished reading this entire thread and well, fellas, i long for death

hell yeah

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Former DILF posted:

its gonna be hilarious when all these wonder materials like plastics and polystyrenes are just as unreliable as traditional organic materials for shipping and packaging because we bred pollution eating bugs :allears:

Plastics is a pretty broad category though, it would depend on enzymes being broad enough to handle a whole bunch of different catalytic states, or humans to be dumb enough and committed enough to engineer enzymes for every different type of polymer that has been used in packaging. The dumbness I buy, but not the commitment

e:
https://twitter.com/M_Osborne1/status/1055970621862096904

Failed Imagineer has issued a correction as of 01:29 on Oct 27, 2018

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Former DILF posted:

wow that's fascinating, if you have a link on this? i'd like to know more

If you think about it, it's not so crazy. We all rely on our gut flora to help us digest things. If humans don't have any gut bacteria you basically can't extract calories from your food very efficiently and you suck. That's when you need to get someone else's poo poo shoved into a capsule and cram it up your hole

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
All Watched Over By Sucking Machines Of Loving Grace

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Bacteria ain't got poo poo on bacteriophages. We are hopelessly outnumbered

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Spuckuk posted:

MDMA would work in nothing, it tastes insanely bitter

I've put some in a G&T before, tasted about the same and I was giving my mate a backrub within half an hour so I have to assume the results were the same

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Tashilicious posted:

So can I be a woman with a giant swinging dick, or are women not allowed in the playground? Are their fragile emotions not hardy enough to be SCUM?

If you are a SCUM woman you get to pay for extra lengthy labia minora

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Darth Walrus posted:

The cast are prisoners, so everyone's a dude. Which I assume, given that dick size is a mechanic, means the idea is for games to devolve into sweaty, non-stop gay sex.

what the hell, I'm a SCUMboy now

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
https://twitter.com/wef/status/1058675216027660288?s=19

Finally, my PhD pays off as a self-driving car swerves around my drunk rear end and careens into an obese homeless man with a dog

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Rarity posted:

That looks like bullshit to me. Even a self-driving car can't tell who's a doctor and who isn't.

How would the car choose between Harold Shipman, (criminal doctor), and a puppy (baby dog) ?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Frog Act posted:

lmao yeah man, good luck with that, hope things go your way in uh....denmark or whatever

I'm trying hard to parse this post as a non-American. It appears that most of your brains are so broken that the prospect of living and thriving in a different country is hilarious and unthinkable. I assure you it happens. Also, Copenhagen seemed like a pretty livable city when I was there.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Larry Parrish posted:

It's just that some of us have people in our lives that we give a poo poo about so maybe it's hard to imagine saying 'peace yall' and moving to a place that's 20 years behind on neoliberalism rule

Yeah, but OP obviously doesn't so what's your point.

Also, hilariously Americo-centric worldview there - yes of course Europe is just America, but 20 years behind... Mate we already did fascism, we invented that poo poo

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Senor Dog posted:

Your neoliberalism is 20 years behind, not your whole kit and kaboodle hth

An astute analysis, thank you America we will take that into consideration lmao

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Peanut President posted:

"its not that I hate black people it's just that I want to live with all the other rich white people in their nice rich white countries"--posters on a :airquote: left wing :airquote: forum

Another notable trait of American fart-huffing is the belief that non-whites do not exist in Europe

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Senor Dog posted:

Have your politicians and talking heads started moaning about job creators yet or do you still have that to look forward to?

They do, but we have STV so we have options

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Larry Parrish posted:

It is pretty hosed up to be like 'sorry for the rest of y'all but i got that collaborator money peace' if your apparently worried about murder. I guess it's only your wife who matters tho

Strong troll, because no one can be this 17 and Online

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Lambert posted:

"Leaving the country is racist" is the dumbest possible take. This is some real "manifest destiny" idiocy.

Those loving racist piece of poo poo Jews could have fixed Poland if they'd just hung around :argh:

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

:hmmyes:

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Larry Parrish posted:

Love to be a bougioise white and flee the problems of my own creation while saying other people need 'empathy'

Love to be so newly woke that I haven't learned how to spell bourgeoisie

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
https://twitter.com/billybarrett123/status/1061186225879609345?s=19

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Oh man where do I get some of these

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Sweet, thanks!

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Zil posted:

txt me.

I can put you in touch with high quality firemen, just will require a small down payment up front.

How long before there are actually fireman scammers like that by the way? Or is it already happening?

This is the literal origins of the fire brigade in London

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Mr. Lobe posted:

well, for starters, it's not the opposite of pozzing. do you also not know what that is?

But what if you poz somebody's neghole?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Bodyholes posted:

Make no mistake, the two practices can also be combined, where an HIV+ PUA negs a neg twink into having bareback sex and then becoming pozzed.

It is not mutually exclusive.

I'm not much for busting out the "powerful username/post combo" post, but goddamn

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
The Mission in San Francisco reminded me of some parts of rural China I'd passed through. As a European, y'all got some serious homeless out there

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
drat I'm gonna have to listen to some Bruce tonight

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Siljmonster posted:

like 10 people could do that job easier than robots but then youd have to employ 10 people

Yes, that is how automation works

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

qkkl posted:

wow, looks like most of the world isn't racist.

Yeah, Russia definitely isn't a fascist or insanely racist country. Because they said so to the UN

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Well, they're not wrong. Sucrose not so much though.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Bert Roberge posted:

https://twitter.com/HumansOfLate/status/1066294221953474560

They uncovered an entire room full of tablets saying this guy didn't pay his bills.

He kept them for some reason.

Good Omnibus podcast on this guy https://www.omnibusproject.com/podcasts/ea-nasir-entry-390lv1913.htm

Failed Imagineer has issued a correction as of 13:47 on Nov 24, 2018

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

qkkl posted:

The guy didn't finish his point in the fourth panel. He didn't explain why high levels of contaminants in food is bad. We know that its safe to eat food that has rat poo poo in it, provided the amount of rat poo poo is below a scientifically determined threshold.

Lmao if anyone responds to this earnestly

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Shame Boy posted:

Imprison the people who work at the prison, they get free room and board and healthcare and you get 300 more inmates and just created 300 more jobs!

:hmmyes:

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Bert Roberge posted:

You have to be ready to respond to your work email at all times in case of a crisis. Some people I knew who went to business school actually did "drills" for this and would have to take quizzes and do assignments at like 3 am on a Saturday.

I largely took my current job because my work laptop stays in work, and no one gets work emails on their phone. Combined with flexible work hours and I have to say it owns.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Sedisp posted:

A vampire cannot enter your home unless invited, your boomer landlord most certainly can.

Maybe in America. If my landlord tried to enter my house without 72h minimum notice in writing I would call the cops

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Powershift posted:

And if you're white enough they won't shoot you

Cops don't even have guns in my country. And yeah, being white helps in not getting evicted

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

:smith:

Why the gently caress did I bookmark this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Remove they own dicks, and enter the sea