Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

I mean what worthless parasite would actually pretend to have sympathies for workers and immediately turn around and consider buying Amazon stock? Surely nobody here!

index funds ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

comedyblissoption posted:

:popeye:

Having a class of autocratic overlords over workers is necessary because otherwise workers would work unsafely is certainly a molten lava take

might i direct you to the osha thread

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

more like neoliberal

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

redgubbinz posted:

Burnout in the medical field is just as bad, and mostly from American medical professionals...for some unknown reason. Maybe they just need to work harder? Yes, that's it, definitely not that the doctor-patient relationship has mutated into a doctor-insurance bureaucracy relationship where the patient has become an unwelcome burden.

doctors are just as complicit as the insurance industry

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

Why not drink vodka with your coffee?

whisky goes better with hot coffee imho. vodka for cold though.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Senor Dog posted:

Mexican is a million times better and thanks to geography way more common. Kebab never stood a chance, and rightly so IMO

my understanding is that Americans call kebab greek food because they are racist

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mamma Lucia posted:

Mortgage ads while I pump gas, awesome!

I hate that poo poo it makes me want to leave a hammer in my car

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Memento posted:

Also there's basically no such thing as a lost kid, which is an achievement worth as much of my shopping data as you could ever want.

shorter lines too!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

*bank repossess your skin*

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

that one kurt vonnegut short story was a documentary

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

dreamin of semen posted:

Apple's not very good, but it's okay, you can get some Beets by Dr. Doctor off dealextreme for $20 and they'll be almost the exact same thing if not better, plus there's a chance that the assembly workers that built them will be slightly less enslaved due to not working at Foxconn

yeah instead they let designers be software/mechanical engineers, so you end up with cool stuff like easily bent phones, "hold it differently", macbooks getting so hot that they become unusable/the keyboard melts, chargers that explode and start fires because they have no ventilation, etc. some day I will prove that Apple is the secret Tesla of computers/phones, Steve was basically just a beta version of Elon anyway and Apple bazingas have existed forever

uh, anyway, I just found a Very Smart Man Online who seems to identify as a stoic and had this blistering take

yep, capitalism definitely doesn't kill people, no sir

he also retweeted the Neil DeGrasse Tyson post "I'm intolerant to intolerance" despite calling trans people mentally ill in reply to a Paul Joseph Watson post. searching twitter for "communism" never fails to amuse :allears:

woz is responsible for any good thing that happens at apple even though hes done nothing there for years

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Breakfast All Day posted:

im not companyist, but its time we started talking about company-on-company competition and absentee ceos before saying theyre victims of the economy

:hmmyes:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmfao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Inceltown posted:

Fun fact it takes 100psi to break the human skin and the bite of a large wolf is 1200psi.

Not sure why I felt the need to post that in reply to yours but it's there now.

how much does it take to crack ping

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lobsterminator posted:

In Finland it's standard to have this kind of hand shower near your toilet. So you can use it as a bidet. It's a lot nicer and multi-purpose than one of those bidets you install into your toilet.

that is a bidet, integration is the new thing. thank the japanese.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

in the grim capitalist future tomatoes will be cube shaped and uniformly sized and will taste like distilled water

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

fuckin mba bullshit

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

you do not in fact have to hand it to them

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

poe's law

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

inferis posted:

that pepsi document was almost certainly an advertisement in and of itself and the fact that people are still discussing it a decade later has shown it was very cost effective even if it was $5 million

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

also the greatest advertising campagin ever is the yo! noid video game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KgwO0N6e8U

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Cold on a Cob posted:

i hate this poo poo so much. so many people i know are putting in more hours now but articles like this float around and managers internalize the lies

working as intended

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmfao galaxy brain levels of irony here

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I got the tude now posted:

i think some posters forget that you dont have to post how you talk irl so it's impossible for them to realize that any poster of any subforum can have a family, support their community, or be politically active without posting the most weeping, teeth-clenched screeds you see constantly in cspam.

seems like you're doing it wrong

:justpost:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bismuth posted:

We have to eat pigs because if we dont they'll eat us first, they lust for violence

wow i never knew pigs were capitalists

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Shame Boy posted:

When do we get another Cooking With Smythe episode

the market demands it

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Shame Boy posted:

Lmao this dude:

https://twitter.com/jbyars/status/1334841398567251968

Yeah man, imagine how good Detroit's loving economy would be if this PLANDEMIC hadn't shut down all the small businesses!

From elsewhere on his twitter feed, he seems to just post daily horoscopes, generic chud things, and whatever the hell this means:

https://twitter.com/jbyars/status/1333957972431613952

Like I want to think he's just barely starting to grasp the idea that the only form of economic mobility anymore is downwards, but I think he's just saying "universities are churning out HISTORY MAJORS!!!" or whatever.

kroger et al killed the small businesses a long time ago

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

T-man posted:

bio engineered yeast that produce a mix of THC, LSD, PCP and estrogen

is this the bimboification ive heard so much about and where can i get it

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

still time to get in before the crash!!!!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

The key thing with tech companies is that they're all shooting for monopoly control, therefore they're all infinitely valuable no matter what their revenue and expenses.

ah yes that paragon of capitalist market efficiency, the monopoly

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

World War Mammories posted:

Center for Shoplifting Praxis And Mugging

Center for Excellence in Shoplifting

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Shame Boy posted:

Also contractors can't unionize because that would be a cartel and is AnTiCoMpEtAtIvE

huh... it's like only capital is allowed to freely organize. oh well. :shrug:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

How! posted:

8 to work, 8 for self, 8 for sleep

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ekuNNN posted:

full quote:

:hmmyes:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

keeping my fingers crossed this is the next bear stearns

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

dex_sda posted:

lmfao

not just any redditors either, but some of the most brokebrained redditors out there

wow who came up with such a bad system??

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

The Nastier Nate posted:

Now would actually be a great time to short GameStop lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Samurai Sanders posted:

How is doge even pronounced? I have only ever seen it written.

ˈdɔːdʒe