Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
this is gross stop it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Marching Powder posted:

this is gross stop it

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

This is my kind of a fight right hurrr.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Elkins definitely gets more leeway from refs but that ain't gonna help him when he's in his 40s and forgetting his kids names.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

This ref wants more blood

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Mr. Carlisle posted:

This ref wants more blood

A good ref.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Elkins caps off the round with a full blown face plant completely of his own accord

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
every time elkins' head gets touched he wobbles. he might have like 5 concussions already

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

At this point I just want him to go down for good to be put out of his misery

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

HAHAH he almost took himself out, jesus.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I guess it doesn't matter that much whether Elkins dies in the hospital later tonight or in an assisted living facility three or four years from now, but ehhh :ohdear:

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Dives out of the way of a strike and knocks self out.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Le Saboteur posted:

Elkins definitely gets more leeway from refs but that ain't gonna help him when he's in his 40s and forgetting his kids names.

He already looks like a forty year old who'd forget his kid's names, so whateve.r

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
holy poo poo that baby deer learning to walk faceplant at the end of r2

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Elkins with an unconventional headbutt to the mat at the end there.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Soothing Vapors posted:

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

Elkins with an unconventional headbutt to the mat at the end there.

lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

*nodding judge places a 10 under elkins*

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

loving STOP IT JESUS THAT'S NOT HOW HEALTHY PEOPLE REACT

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Say what you want about Rogan but he'd be calling for a stop to this fight a long time ago

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Elkins caps off the round with a full blown face plant completely of his own accord

Jardine is in the building, tbf. Artists inspire other artists.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Darrin "The Damaged" Elkin

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

slow motion replay of volk pushing elkins' forehead with his palm, push, not punch, and elkins stumbles back 4 steps

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Elkins by unanimous decision with these judges

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

gross.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I'm just some dumb rear end in a top hat, but I'd say..10-7, 10-8, 10-9 Volkanovski?

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Volaknovski has knocked Elkins out five times now, called Elkins in for a brawl and then immediately bailed on it for a takedown when Elkins stayed standing and landed three flush uppercuts of his own, lol.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Literally couldn't stop himself from punching Elkins' face at the horn

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Give 'em a few more rounds, I need a clear winner here.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

It was like a video game where someone clicked a DISABLE KNOCKOUTS box in settings.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

29-28s, between that and the split, woah buddy tonights gonna have some fun decisions

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Elkins is god. He won the second round lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

holy gently caress those scorecards !!!

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

New rules in effect indeed

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Two 29-28 cards?!?!

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Idaho is on some crazy poo poo.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
two judges gave elkins a round hahahaha

Marching Powder posted:

*nodding judge places a 10 under elkins*

prescient

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I had no idea Eddie Wineland was still fighting

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i literally cannot believe those scorecards. the ref and the judges watched an entirely different fight where elkins wasn't nearly killed 7 times

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

It's gotta be funny standing there in a locker room boxing toward a cameraman for like ten minutes until they tell you they got the shot

• Locked thread