Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

:peanut:

if you would do this for me...i would request the following

Engine (nothing on it)

boxcar 1, red text: City of Glompton

boxcar 2, orange text : Summer BYOB 2018

boxcar 3, in yellow: LIVING

boxcar 4, in green: CHILLING

boxcar 5, in blue: MOBBING

boxcar 6: a still of the chick when it's popped out of the egg smiling with its head tilted to the side

background can be anything, summery things might be nice

I can give this a whirl, it might take a few days to grab the time to put it all together

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

Manifisto posted:

I can give this a whirl, it might take a few days to grab the time to put it all together

that would be awesome and perfectly fine

i have so far, in my sig making adventures, installed two fonts, made a cool sig, tried to make a sig for Alnilam (didn't work out) and then looked at gifs of tiny trains, so i'm not sure that i'm ever going to get this idea anywhere

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

wip

no background yet. it does seem like this type of animation needs a lot of frames to look smooth, and the filesize may end up being kinda big . . .

City of Glompton

Manifisto posted:

wip

no background yet. it does seem like this type of animation needs a lot of frames to look smooth, and the filesize may end up being kinda big . . .

oh wow! that is super cool!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
id like a summer sig :3: my life has become more cool and normal lately, my brain is fragile but still in one piece and im genuinely happy and healthy. something optimistic and uplifting with a pug and maybe star trek would be the bees knees.

my artistic abilities do not extend to computers but i will paint any requests and take a beautiful photo of it to become siggified. actual painted sigs are a rarity and you'll be the envy of many i bet

edit:

Manifisto posted:

wip

holy guacafuckenmole that's amazing

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Sigs?

----------------

Dungeon Ecology

Manifisto posted:

wip

really cool! can you decrease the time between frames? it'll go by quicker, but we could parse what it says still

Manifisto

here is a more realized version

as expected it's p big, there are ways to crunch down the filesize but it might not look as nice

thoughts? anything to be tweaked?

Robot Made of Meat

Manifisto posted:

here is a more realized version

as expected it's p big, there are ways to crunch down the filesize but it might not look as nice

thoughts? anything to be tweaked?

That looks amazing!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

City of Glompton

:vince:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

That looks amazing!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FactsAreUseless

Who wants me to make them a sig

barfdog

FactsAreUseless posted:

yes hello

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Dungeon Ecology

FactsAreUseless posted:

oooh i would love this :)

what about one like the gamecube logo, like how the cube marches around to make the G, but its my AV instead and it has my name in the same font n stuff?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpmYW-gCSy4

FactsAreUseless

Dungeon Ecology posted:

what about one like the gamecube logo, like how the cube marches around to make the G, but its my AV instead and it has my name in the same font n stuff?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpmYW-gCSy4
lol you don't get to request anything

FactsAreUseless

Dungeon Ecology

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol you don't get to request anything

ok...

Dungeon Ecology

it was a fun idea tho

FluffieDuckie

you can request specifics from other artists. facts just moves to his own creative drummer. you can't cage that kind of creativity

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Dungeon Ecology

totally understandable. i saw how cool city of glompton's turned out and wanted to get on board!

barfdog

lmao amazing, thank you

FactsAreUseless

Dungeon Ecology posted:

it was a fun idea tho
You'll still get one, but I actually spend quite a bit of time finding the right pictures.

Like that one I used for minidisc, I didn't tilt or blur that. It was just like that.

FactsAreUseless

Dungeon Ecology posted:

Dungeon Ecology

i am humbled. thank u

MockingQuantum

This is beautiful, i am truly in the summer spirit. Or the spirit is in me, im now possessed by the summer spirit and it is telling me to do things

Things like chillin on the beach with some friends and a cool drink

It is a pretty decent possession, as these things go

thank you luvcow for the sig

Manifisto

phantump21 posted:

I'd like a sig picturing my phantump self wandering a forest and finding the most amazing thing in the world. open to interpretation as to what that thing is.

someone (not me) made a phantump 3d object that works in blender, I can play around with it a bit

(this is not a version of the sig, it's just showing you what the object looks like in a forest)

Manifisto

am thinking maybe something along these lines? (with better floating/bobbing animation)

FactsAreUseless

MockingQuantum posted:

This is beautiful, i am truly in the summer spirit. Or the spirit is in me, im now possessed by the summer spirit and it is telling me to do things

Things like chillin on the beach with some friends and a cool drink

It is a pretty decent possession, as these things go
Do you want me to make you one

MockingQuantum

FactsAreUseless posted:

Do you want me to make you one

sure, it'd be an honor

thank you luvcow for the sig

Manifisto

here is a more realized version:

reactions/thoughts?

barfdog

Manifisto posted:

here is a more realized version:

reactions/thoughts?

i love this

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

i know you didnt ask for it but since i love you and your avatar i made something silly this morning while i had breakfast

vanisher

MockingQuantum posted:

i dont know if im byob enough to deserve a sig but id love one that is an artistic interpretation of all the chill ghosts that have possessed me since joining the pastel-est of forums, there are so many I can bearly contain them

Here's something:

Manifisto

Gatekeeper posted:

i know you didnt ask for it but since i love you and your avatar i made something silly this morning while i had breakfast

vanisher posted:

Here's something:

these are both great

drilldo squirt

Gatekeeper posted:

It's really hard to choose. Does anyone know how to do that thing with the cycling sigs?

----------------

drilldo squirt

Wait, haha, I thought the other two were for me as well, sorry.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Thanks and godbless.

----------------

Gatekeeper

drilldo squirt posted:

Thanks and godbless.

<3

drilldo squirt

You have good taste in sigs.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

if someone wanted to make me a summer sig that would be nice

something involving my av and summertime would be a bonus