Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

cat girl maid said they wanted humans to choose a peaceful evolution while the other side wanted to make them do that, right? I think part of it is showing them what they want to see to make them stop fighting

the illusions also seemed to be trying to give them advice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

the heavy bass kinda reminds of fights in the fate series

I appreciate the fast pace so far

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

it's a good thing that the lightning fast pace of this show means soya won't have any time for an extended sulk

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

tsob posted:

A student can go places a teacher can't without suspicion and a fellow student is more likely to trust them implicitly, which might be important. Sure, she can hypnotize (almost) anyone, but if she doesn't see a person and they report a teacher going somewhere they shouldn't be or doing something with a student it would be a hassle to sort out.

she just wanted to dress up as a high school girl tbh

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I'm just glad torai gets to do stuff again because he seems like a cool guy

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I figured the guy that looks like soya's brother stopped time or something

that or it was just different for dramatic effect

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

fell a few episodes behind at some point and finally caught up. I really liked this show a lot. wish they'd given it just a few more episodes because it did feel a little rushed toward the end there, but overall I appreciate the fast pacing a lot. really like the cast and it was just a good time all around

the culmination of ginko and sora's relationship in the penultimate episode was so good

Manatee Cannon fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Oct 3, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I'm callin bullshit on miu and harumi's ages