Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

This show rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Cao Ni Ma posted:

drat half way through the series and every one of the enemies team realizes their leader is a huge idiot and they rather just chill, big bad turns to dust and the only other adversarial faction left is willing to sacrifice themselves to protect civilians and could have already taken over all the planet except japan by now . I mean they are the only guys left but how is this going to work out

Soya's Meat Quest can now finally start.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Welp with the assistant boldly proclaiming that there are only two factions left and the introduction of paradise dude we can all agree that there aren't really 2 factions left. The dragons flashbacks, the mystery of how the dragons dust got to him, they are all probably linked to that dude.

I would also include the nebula weapons. They were sent by the sealing faction, but there's no way paradise isn't involved with them.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

It's clear at this point that Shiraishi is a huge dork, so if she says she is gonna be a high school student then she gets to be a high school student.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I'm glad the Sealing Faction leadership is made up of dorks.

Generalissmo is probably so amped up now.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I love how useful Soya's clog has been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I can't believe they brought back the clog.

Definitely a contender for Anime of the Year for me.