Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

a helpful bear posted:

We don't even want black people here!

“I’m racist! I’m racist against Muslims!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Martian Manfucker posted:

Here is a link to an article about the town hall meeting written back in January. The people interviewed for the article figured out that something was up at the time, but that didn't stop the others.

lol a “great shopping center” on the market for years with a mofuckin dollar tree as an anchor store

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

NowonSA posted:

Given the response it seems like this is what SBC should be doing for the foreseeable future, I don't see how HBO doesn't renew the show unless they're just drowned in letters from pissed off people. The only question will be whether the show can keep going now that it's gotten more publicity, thus making it harder to pull off the tricks, or if they need to retool slightly and come at it from a different angle. I mean, Cohen was able to keep doing Ali G for quite awhile, but that wasn't aimed full-bore at major American political figures.

I believe you’re forgetting one mr future president Donald John trump and another mr Ronald Paul

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

SeANMcBAY posted:

I could believe someone calling the cops with a sign like that.

The sign looked totally fake tho

• Locked thread