Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I don't know how this keeps getting better, but it does.

The sex offender detector was a simple gag, but a very loving good one. Also how squirmy Moore looked whenever the idea of a sex offender detector came up.

Erran is great, with his mad walk and rubber face and how he puts extra syllables into words. And how he definitely wasn't in Mossad, and his hosed up eyebrows, and his crazy schemes.

The Doctor guy is starting to get better. His voiceover parts are still A Bit Much but that town hall was amazing and the rap battle was very funny by the end. Phallus is a very funny word

The quinceanera part was amazing. well, that whole section was I suppose. The part where the cops say suspicious activity was reported and it just cuts to that sign was excellent. I hope the rejected guy sees the episode and realizes what he escaped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

the food guy didn't really believe he was eating chinese dissident, surely? Or that the veal had been up someone's rear end for a week? Just humoring the possibly mad ex con? Maybe food critics are way crazier than I knew.

Also I liked that it did a credits surprise, when youtube guy's name popped up and then ran the section. Can't remember much of it but I just like when credits do that.

Anyway, the birth bit was great and the food bit was great

and the Erran bit made me laugh because terrorists planning attacks around people being stuck on the toilet is great and burglar fisting lessons and basically that bit was great too because it was just funny with no out-and-out giant bastards and sometimes you need a break from those people

e: wait, I just remembered one of my favourite bits from the episode, the temperature being cyclical gag where it was just the seasons. that cracked me up something fierce

McDragon fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Aug 22, 2018

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Turtlicious posted:

Food critics are insane art people who can't make it doing art so they write fooddee blogs and poo poo. He definitely believed he was eating thats poo poo and depending on when they sign stuff for the Show, possibly has eaten it before.

:gonk:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I liked the bit where they were laughing about the radical lesbian scientists missing their flight a bit too long.

Also that guy was incredibly ready to just set off a bomb attached to somebody in the middle of a city. Fuckin' crazy.

This was a pretty neat show. Georgia State Guy and the guns in schools bits were definitely the best/worst imo. Most of the Erran stuff was gold or at the least funny enough to make me laugh.

• Locked thread