Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

Whitey is all too quick to drop the hard R when they seen an opening.

EDIT: lol https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/lawmaker-duped-sacha-baron-cohen-this-why-trump-won/t4MGGDybLya3zuId1miJqM/

quote:

Spencer, who was defeated in the May GOP primary, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution the show’s producers “took advantage of my fears that I would be attacked by someone” to convince him to appear on what he believed to be a training video for “elected officials who may be targeted by terrorists.”

“They exploited my state of mind for profit and notoriety,” said Spencer. “This media company’s deceptive and fraudulent behavior is exactly why President Donald Trump was elected.”

The footage has not yet been released, but another segment that aired this week featured several Republican lawmakers and gun rights supporters backing a fictitious program to teach kindergarteners to use firearms to protect against school shootings. (Watch it here.)

Spencer said he was “repeatedly asked to shout provocative language” during a kidnapping scenario he participated in, and that he was denied the chance to have final approval over what will air.

“It is clear the makers of this film intended to deceive me in an attempt to undermine the American conservative political movement,” he said, adding he will take legal action if “any of this fraudulently obtained footage of me is used by these Hollywood liberals to line their own pockets.”

CBD Corndog fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Jul 23, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

No Palin :( she did get a shoutout in the credits though

CBD Corndog fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Aug 27, 2018

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

SeANMcBAY posted:

That was kinda meh. The sketch with the Trump guys went on way too long. I did lose my poo poo at them all pretending to have sex with the Trump dummy though and the two guys giving compliments to each other.

The OJ sketch wasn’t that great since he wasn’t really biting.

I’ll miss this show and would like to see more if he can get away with it still. At least I hope we can see cut stuff someday.

I don't think this has registered for some people yet, that one dude thought he actually killed someone he just had a face-to-face conversation with. All because he didn't agree with their political ideologies.

• Locked thread