Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

MY WIFE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I've only seen the Morrad dude so far, going to catch up on the full episodes this weekend I think, but while the prosthetics are obvious they're done in such a way I could totally buy people thinking his face has just been hosed up in some horrible accident or something. Like he looks like a dude who's been hit in the face five too many times.

It's super noticable around his mouth when he talks tho

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Finally watching this properly, and lmfao this fuckin art gallery lady.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

that HIV positive poo poo had me rollin

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Dab! Dab! Jazz hands!

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

lmao this last segment

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

My mouth is big enough for two of these!

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

lmao this birth

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

fawning deference posted:

Curious, I can't watch the show yet cause I am waiting to get Showtime but how did the Stein interview play out? I personally think she is an absolute self-serving imbecile so...

It was kind of boring. It was her being very patient with him while reiterating a few times that she is, indeed, a scientist.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

When he pulled out the picture of the CIA hurricane chopper and she was just like 'lol you can't make a hurricane by stirring the air with a whisk, do you want to know how they're really made tho??' in the nicest way ever

tbh that alone was p funny to me but yeah it was a boring segment in general

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

tbh I bet the food really was quite tasty and made by a good chef, the meat anyway b/c lol that appie was hilarious

how drat sincere the critic was about it though esp w/ the presentation of food he had been given like jfc lmao

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Yeah, I bet the food was actually some nice af meat to really help sell it.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

this was great

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Darko posted:

Gio over Dr Nira?

100%

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Not all of Gio's segments worked but the same can be said of Dr Nira, imo. They were both pretty hit or miss, I just found the Gio character funnier on the whole than Nira.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Yeah the Town Hall segment was great and peak Nira for me. Though I loved every time he mentioned the Yurt in which his family dwelled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

Him coaching them on how to recite the plot to a specific episode of Girls was one of my favorite bits

Marnie! Marnie! Marnie! Marnie!

• Locked thread