Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Taintrunner posted:

This show is a masterpiece if only for that Terrorist Terminato power walk, but holy gently caress, that entire gun segment is a masterclass in how incredibly insane American politics is. I don’t know how they top that.

The power walk slayed me. Also the maximum manspread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

MiddleOne posted:

"Did you wife want to see more Dick?"

The man deserves a war crimes tribunal, but in the injust world we live in, I'll take asking him if his wife wants dick to his face.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

mcmagic posted:

He got an ELECTED OFFICIAL to:

Expose his bare rear end.
Run around without pants touching people with his bare rear end to "turn someone gay"
Yell the N word as loud as he can.
Yell Sand N as loud as he can.
Take a upskirt photo of a woman.
Make horrifically a racist attempt to mimic a Chinese person.

I don't know why I find this so stupefying...

He got an elected official to do all of the above *on camera*.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Please let him have taped a Megyn Kelly segment.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

I'm a foreigner from a smaller country. We have lower levels of government as well, like provinces and municipalities. Haven't seen any elected officials of either of those levels try to turn people gay with their asses while shouting racial slurs though.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Android Blues posted:

Olympios also claims that she was in fear for her life and was separated from her manager despite repeated attempts to talk to him. That could be true? But it also seems like something someone with no scruples and no conscience would say if they wanted to rehabilitate their image after being exposed as totally amoral on television.

In fear for her life? Why?

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Ulio posted:

Also when the cops asked if there was anyone else and they find the guy under the pinata.

Escalation is a vital component of good comedy and that whole bit from the start in the gym all the way through to the end was just constant escalation and it was amazing.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

MiddleOne posted:

Man did that yacht salesman desperately want to sell some boats.

Dude has no soul.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

The YouTuber also owning a ton of guns and getting ready for the coming race war was just brilliant though. Because it put Arpaio on the spot, but also because popular youtubers do tend towards being horrible people.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Boris Galerkin posted:

e: oh christ some NRA dude sucked Cohen's dildo on TV haha

It's just incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Taintrunner posted:

loving hell this entire show is literally a longform treatise demanding we kill the rich. Like goddamn. That greasy motherfucker.

Eat the rich before they eat us.

• Locked thread