Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

There is absolutely no way that all these people couldn't see the very obvious prosthetics. They are all playing along and hoping for some media exposure, right?

I mean, for example, Bernie did the stupid bit cause he knows that young people watch these comedy shows and that this will get him a chance to present his position, right? Same goes for the butt guy. He probably wanted for this to show up on CNN to get his message out to other deranged rubes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I'm gonna be honest, if I wanted to "deport" all Muslims to "Madagascar" I would probably be totally behind the butt guy now after watching that segment. He seems like he is genuinely stupid and deranged and would do it, instead of the average Republican who was just gonna promise it but then take my money and human dignity and do the ol' switcheroo and not kill all the minorities.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Why do you have a box of condoms and lube?

For fighting, officer! You smear the lube on your face and the punches just slide off you.:hai:

• Locked thread