Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Cretler posted:

I winced when the food critic opened the condom. Why on earth would you even consider eating that?

:decorum:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/SachaBaronCohen/status/1033804403952820224

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I could see what he was going for with OJ but he wasn't biting

He said "You shot two people!" hoping that OJ would correct him and say "actually I stabbed two people"

Valiant effort

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Zesty posted:

It probably wasn’t very good. Because you know sure as poo poo they would have if it was.

According to Palin it was a Truthbrary segment, so yeah it probably wasn't mind blowing

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
They should have had someone a few blocks away send up a rainbow-colored flare when he hit the "detonate" button on the iPad

• Locked thread