Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Was I the only one that got super mad when the young Republican said "You want me to take that position on national television?" Like he'd be down to hold it privately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That art lady just bought a huge amount of goodwill playing along. That was awesome and it's pretty clear she was willing to at least consider ANY interpretation of art. I can respect that.

The Republicans believing that liberals can be ducked by dolphins is also hilarious.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you guys are crazy that was awesome.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
watching that did in a dress talk to cops and the guy with the camera trying to throw everyone else under the bus annd andand

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I feel like p. much everyone in this episode new something was up half way through.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
But this show is about who is America.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When have we ever just done the easy / right thing

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean since ww2.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah that's the joke. That no one is calling him almost literally saying borkborkbork

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He wanted to eat that again.

I've always wondered do they hire extremely talented cooks, artists, and the like to recreate the poo poo that's supposed to fool critics?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Food critics are insane art people who can't make it doing art so they write fooddee blogs and poo poo. He definitely believed he was eating thats poo poo and depending on when they sign stuff for the Show, possibly has eaten it before.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i mean, wow, "say thank you to his family" like idk i would give it my gusto if that's what the family wanted. The critics are coming off very sincere lol.

but that dude was like butter, and i knew he knew what was up, because people tastes like nutty butter.

maybe he heard the same rumours though? idk.

e: Ive never prepared or eaten a human.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He really thought he killed a person, what the gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
SBC wanted to show who is america.

• Locked thread