Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BSam
Nov 24, 2012

PaybackJack posted:

The art gallery thing didn't do much for me. I've never been into fecal humor, which is probably why I never got into a lot of the Jackass stuff either.

I loved that bit, and she didn't come out of it looking bad I don't feel.

I linked an article that had bits of her reaction in couch thread, but here's a fuller thing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...m=.472fc4f55e86

"What were you thinking as he’s describing, in incredibly graphic detail, how he made art in a jail cell?"

"I thought it was fascinating; I really did. Even now, I know now it’s fake, but I still think a lot of the ideas are real. Art is what we say it is. Is it art for rain to fall on the sidewalk in a certain way? Some would say tears dropping down on a love letter is art. Is this art? Someone who is stuck in prison, and they put their whole heart into something? I’d love to have that argument."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Ah poo poo it's not good news unfortunately, the whole new episode was executed even more poorly than most of episode 1. Big letdown from last week's quality.

I found episode 2 the weakest so far, but all first 3 episodes have each had some gold and some bits that just doesn't work.

The cops showing up was perfect. loving hell.

• Locked thread