Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Android Blues posted:

Yeah the gallery lady ruled. If anything by the end it felt like she was pranking Cohen, because she was just totally unselfconscious and escalated the scenario to a level he started to look vaguely uncomfortable with.

He'd totally been expecting, "I push and push until she melts down and reveals her avant garde approach to art has limits," and instead she pushes back and escalates it to the point where he has to handle snippets of her pubic hair. I want to be friends with that woman.

I think there's a point where SBC has to admit he's been beaten at his own game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Might have some better luck going after establishment Democrats being so eager to sell out to Republicans in the name of :decorum: or going after non-existent swing voters, or maybe TERFs, but for the most part there's absolutely nothing comparable to how primed Republicans are for fascism.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Turtlicious posted:

But this show is about who is America.

I Am America (And So Can You!)

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

scary ghost dog posted:

haha i dont think jill stein is more reasonable than the rapgenius guy

About everything I hear about Jill Stein is basically the same as Greens everywhere; people literally don't bother to actually listen to a word she says or look up her policies, they just immediately and blindly assume every crazy hippie stereotype, while she's probably pretty ideologically consistent and reasonable herself. (Of course, like Greens everywhere, no doubt have their own considerable problems everyone ignores in favour of the ones they made up)

• Locked thread