Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This show is a masterpiece if only for that Terrorist Terminato power walk, but holy gently caress, that entire gun segment is a masterclass in how incredibly insane American politics is. I don’t know how they top that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Orange Devil posted:

The power walk slayed me. Also the maximum manspread.

It's so on the mark it's scary.

The new episode tonight should be just as incredible if they can one-up THE TERRORIST TERMINATO

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think because it’s a series and not a film they won’t be as eager to cut the fat, which is a shame. I think about something like Nathan For You and making that show must create so much useless footage but every episode is so tight, it’s incredible.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm not even five minutes in and I have had to stop because I'm gasping and am in actual loving shock. Oh my god. Oooohhhh my god.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Terrorist Terminato is the loving reason I take breath in the morning now. Oh my god. Oh my loving god

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Go back and watch Borat and realize it came out in 2006 and literally nothing’s changed. If anything it’s gotten worse.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Megyn Kelly called SBC a bully lmao this owns so hard

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Ninth Layer posted:

Anyone know how many episodes are in the season? I'm really interested in the footage he's saving for later airings.

Seven episode run. Nobody has any loving clue what's coming next besides like Moore and Palin

Taintrunner fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Jul 26, 2018

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Get that poo poo outta here!! You ruined it!!!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SeANMcBAY posted:

I thought the Rastafarian lobby stuff was pretty funny. I think that character works better annoying more centrist or liberal people though.

Unless you're getting an environment with DNC or prestige journalism people with real power or influence it's a waste of time and honestly won't work. Hence the purpose of starting off with Bernie Sanders asking what the hell Truthbary is getting at. The Left isn't stupid.

These outright Nazis are.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SeANMcBAY posted:

That’s still better than happily eating what he thought was human flesh.

loving hell this entire show is literally a longform treatise demanding we kill the rich. Like goddamn. That greasy motherfucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jose Oquendo posted:

I'm not really familiar with Stein's stuff, but wouldn't it make more sense for him to research that beforehand and bait her into saying crazy poo poo?

That's what he should be doing with that character. Get the crazies to say crazy poo poo point blank into the camera.

Or maybe instead of searching for confirmation of your beliefs maybe realize there’s a reason Jill Stein and Bernie Sanders are the most reasonable people on the show?

• Locked thread