Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
This show is so drat good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

poo poo's gonna get meta if he does a borat impression.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Phi230 posted:

I thought this was a showtime show

Well then hbo is definitely not gonna renew it then

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Orange Devil posted:

Please let him have taped a Megyn Kelly segment.

Same but Sean Hannity

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Taear posted:

You'd be surprised at how many people are extremely racist but just don't say it unless they think you're on "their side".

I can't tell you how many people have turned to me to confide in and I'm like uhhhhh you might have misread this a little.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Escobarbarian posted:

Not a gigantic fan of 3/4 segments but that whole catching Mexicans bit was holy poo poo incredible

It was soooo good.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I laughed so hard at the sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Show good, so what

• Locked thread