Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

RoRz0r posted:

First episode was sort of cringe but the second one was amazing. Hard to believe this is real. Sbc nailing it

It was great. They payoff for each one was amazing. The lady from the Bachelor's first segment was ok, but it was important for setting up the PSA she made.

Same with the dude from Georgia. The stuff in the first segment was horrific, but he managed to top himself in the last one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I was so scared I bared my rear end for a camera and shouted the N word repeatedly before cutting off and eating a fake dick.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

HBO is not going to renew it.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Yeah this week's wasn't as good, but it's gonna be hard to top getting a state rep to bare his rear end on tv and shout the N word.

The bit with the birthday party was really really good though. It's always fun getting racists to do dumb poo poo.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

It was a little weak but he did Joe Arpaio to say he'd give Trump a blowjob if asked.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

It's amazing, but not unsurprising at how easy it is to get some people to scream 'homo' at hypothetical muslim terrorists.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Thom12255 posted:

I'm impressed at how they throw themselves into the situation/role and embrace it.

That's the footage I want to see. How did he convince them?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

The bit with the photographer was pretty good though. I was :stare: the whole time he was taking pictures of giving starving kids sushi.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I'm not really familiar with Stein's stuff, but wouldn't it make more sense for him to research that beforehand and bait her into saying crazy poo poo?

That's what he should be doing with that character. Get the crazies to say crazy poo poo point blank into the camera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Goddammit I want to see that Palin footage.

• Locked thread