Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!
I found the faux-left guy really boring because SBC's gimmick is a lot more fun when he's getting people to dig their own graves. If he's just listing a load of ridiculous stuff to people and they're going "Oh that's terrible" then where's the joke?

His Israeli Army Guy was fun though and was easily the best bit of the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

PaybackJack posted:

“He showed pictures of our town with business signs photoshopped into Muslim languages,” Mudge said. “He used many trigger statements like the Muslims would be protected from regular citizens to make sure there were no terror attacks from us.”

"Muslim languages"

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

That elected official is also not stepping down, btw

Probably the people that voted for him also think the same as he does.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Man, he just comes across so many unabashed racists too :ohdear:

You'd be surprised at how many people are extremely racist but just don't say it unless they think you're on "their side".

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

The Walrus posted:

Cohen's accent and mannerism was almost like Ali G while doing the YouTube bit.

What?
He's got a London accent when he's Ali G (sort of) and he's doing some weird Scandi accent as the Youtube guy. Although he said he was Finnish he doesn't really do a great job with that.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

datajugend posted:

he isnt doing any scandi accents, its just swedish chef noise making

He's absolutely doing a scandi accent and also making Scandinavian noises, those aren't mutually exclusive concepts!

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ghost Leviathan posted:

About everything I hear about Jill Stein is basically the same as Greens everywhere; people literally don't bother to actually listen to a word she says or look up her policies, they just immediately and blindly assume every crazy hippie stereotype, while she's probably pretty ideologically consistent and reasonable herself. (Of course, like Greens everywhere, no doubt have their own considerable problems everyone ignores in favour of the ones they made up)

She's anti-vax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

I enjoyed Eran and the old guy but yea, the last two episodes mostly were pretty boring.
I follow US politics so I "got" who a lot of the people were yet it's absolutely not interesting unless he's getting people to say insane poo poo or do insane poo poo.

• Locked thread