Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Assuming the whole thing wasn't staged, the art gallery lady was great and the way she handled the situation loving ruled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can't believe that woman talked about the charity all the way through.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Godinster posted:

'Remember, when you launch a grenade you launch a dream'

How can anyone record those lines without thinking either "this is really hosed up, I'm not doing this" and "this is obviously a set up" is beyond me.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mcmagic posted:

Make horrifically a racist attempt to mimic a Chinese person.

Konichiwa. Red Dragon. Sushi, Sushi.

It was like he was being racist at being racist.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gallery lady is my personal hero.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"Let me show you how your town will change."
"Oh hell no".

For some reason that oh hell know always gets me.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheBizzness posted:

I actually enjoyed the rap battle.

The crowd deciding to go on with it was pretty great.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As far as art-related people I've met go she sounded as tame as possible given the material she was dealing with and not very pretentious at all. And as far as people being pranked by Sacha go, when it comes down to being ridiculed she's noteworthy for being one of the people who took it the best. I imagine it'd be cringy for me to see someone I know in her role but she loving ruled.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Andante Moderato, Andante Moderato.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There's probably a long, long tape of him teaching them actual martial arts, not saying anything stupid, building trust over time and being overly serious about self-defense techniques. The completely insane stuff is likely inserted in-between tiresome sessions of serious believable stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Not all of Gio worked but for me the reference in the thread's title was the peak. I was in total disbelief watching that segment.

• Locked thread