Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Sacha shared the Moore bit on social media. I actually like the he didn't trick him much outside of forgetting Alabama had slavery, but the stupid pedophile detector bit just made me lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

precision posted:

"What are the condoms and KY for?"
*close-up on the guy in a dress*
*Curb theme plays*

The thing I was hoping for was that he was gonna actually do really well in the rap battle. What he did was funny but totally predictable. If he had stayed in that style of speaking but actually knocked it out of the park it would have been way funnier and I think that crowd would have gone with it, they were having a lot of fun when he did the "macro-penis" diss at the end.

That's what made the rap battle good. He was self depreciating so much the whole time that it threw everyone off guard, which made the whole thing being one giant "my dick is bigger and I feel sorry for you" diss so much better.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

I kind of got the sense Glenn wasn't all there after that. Him not being able to remember which liberal he murdered later was pretty messed up too

The show definitely peaked early with Dick Cheney and the Georgia state rep whose name I can't remember, but I enjoyed it to the end. Maybe I'm pettier than some of you but I'm fine with segments like the OJ segment where it was less about tripping up the mark (though kudos for his attempt with "you shot two people!") and more about dunking on bad people to their face for several uncomfortable minutes

Yeah none of the Truthbrary poo poo really worked. Everything good on this show came from Erran Morad or Gio.

Gio over Dr Nira?

• Locked thread