Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I wish I hadn't watched that 10 minute clip yesterday because I didn't know this was only a half hour long show, but still, holy gently caress, I can't believe these people entertain SBC's insanity as much as they do for as long as they do. The stuff he's saying as these characters is just bonkers and the people don't seem to be repulsed enough to leave. In fact some of them actively feed into what he's saying.

SBC has done it again and it's amazing :magical:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

"How are you gonna rape children and women without a dick? I am Jason Spencer and I am an elected official in the state of Georgia. I am a state representative and a member of the Georgia general assembly." *smash cut to the Filmed In Georgia logo*

Holy poo poo, this show. I didn't think it could get worse than the first episode, but good god. That whole child soldier ad had me simultaneously in complete disbelief and dying of laughter.

Man, he just comes across so many unabashed racists too :ohdear:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I completely believe all those people in that Arizona town hall meeting are that stupid and xenophobic. Like, it's pretty easy to buy that considering SB 1070 if you remember that/the controversy around it from several years ago.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Taintrunner posted:

Seven episode run. Nobody has any loving clue what's coming next besides like Moore and Palin
The 2 episodes so far have made cringe and laugh so hard it hurt, so I can't wait to see what the remaining 5 episodes have in store :magical:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

"When he was inside me, he did a rocking motion with his phallus."

Oh god, and the quinceañera guys and the rohypnol guacamole :cripes:

That was so dumb and I couldn't stop laughing, especially when the cops showed up and everything was incriminating.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Ahahahaha, that Joe Arpaio segment was amazing.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Oh my loving god, I couldn't stop laughing at that food critic segment :lol: I don't even care if he was in on the joke. That's one of the best things this show has produced so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

:staredog:

Oh I can't wait for this hahahahahaha

• Locked thread